Wayne, PA (PRWEB) August 08, 2012
SkillSurvey®, Inc., the inventor and leading provider of online reference-checking solutions, has introduced a new feature as part of its Pre-Hire 360® reference-checking software. The Hiring Manager Summary (HMS) is a snapshot report designed to support busy recruiters in their efforts to prepare hiring managers for candidate interviews. The HMS provides both a snapshot of the candidate’s Pre-Hire 360® scores along with a selection of behavioral interview questions that target key competencies needed for success on the job.
“Hiring managers are extremely busy professionals. When it comes to preparing for interviews, they often rely on the company’s recruiter to provide them with pertinent information about the candidate,” says Darica Ward, chief marketing officer for SkillSurvey. “We designed the Hiring Manager Summary to help ease this burden, especially when it comes to preparing interview questions. Our behavioral interview questions were written by our team of industrial and organizational psychologists and are based on competencies required for success on the job. Answers to these questions will reveal to the hiring manager whether or not the candidate has previously demonstrated these competencies, allowing them to make more informed hiring decisions.”
The Hiring Manager Summary will:
- Ease the burden often placed on the recruiter by providing them with a tool that easily captures candidate information and formats it into an easy-to-read report that they can pass along to hiring managers.
- Provide hiring managers with a set of behavioral interview questions that will target key competencies and help extract specific on-the-job experiences.
- Allow hiring managers to measure candidates more consistently by using the same set of questions across all applicants for the same position.
- Make it more difficult for candidates to “fake” their answers by using behavioral questions that ask for specific examples, not hypothetical responses.
- Allow for more effective hiring, which results in better retention, and more productive and engaged employees.
SkillSurvey’s 900 client organization sites have access to the Hiring Manager Summary within their Pre-Hire 360® software. For those companies interested in learning more about Pre-Hire 360® and the Hiring Manager Summary, contact SkillSurvey at sales(at)skillsurvey(dot)com.
About SkillSurvey®, Inc.
SkillSurvey® is the inventor of online reference-checking solutions that improve quality-of-hire and increase recruiting efficiency. Its solutions allow recruiters and hiring managers to collect feedback from references on a candidate’s behaviors and work performance. The information, all gathered electronically, is used to make better hiring decisions. This patent-pending approach to reference assessments is based on over 30 years of research in job competency modeling. SkillSurvey® was named one of the fastest-growing companies in America by Inc. magazine and it is also a 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ firm. Over two million people will utilize SkillSurvey® this year. Visit SkillSurvey at http://www.skillsurvey.com, and on Facebook and Twitter.