From the beginning, it has been our goal to drive growth for clients by providing actionable intelligence on the website visitor,” states netFactor CEO, Christopher Jeffers. “The new features of formIQ stay true to this by streamlining business processes
Denver Technology Center, CO (PRWEB) August 09, 2012
netFactor reveals today its newest release of formIQ, innovating the standard in the web registration forms companies rely upon for sales lead generation and nurture marketing. formIQ instantly appends behavioral activity and background data to the basic contact information received in an online form. Filled with powerful new features, formIQ further empowers the marketing and sales teams to convert, qualify and close their inbound leads quickly.
Helping speed up this process is the addition of comprehensive company intelligence such as business description, website, employees and revenue. This automated snapshot of a company supplies recipients with the customary research that occurs when a lead comes into their possession, saving time and money. formIQ has also added the functionality of online reporting on the user interface. This feature enables marketing and sales executives alike to run in-depth analysis on their web registration alerts and traffic.
Additional key new features include:
- Available person background – When the information is available, a background on the contact who has submitted the contact form can appear in the formIQ Alerts. Background information could include previous titles and companies of the registrant to give insight on the potential prospect.
- Multiple forms – Clients now have the ability to receive alerts from multiple registration forms. This feature benefits those who, for example, have a “Contact Us”, a newsletter subscription, and a whitepaper sign up forms.
- Multiple recipients – Clients can choose to enter more than one email address or list serve to receive formIQ Alerts.
- Automated billing engine – For their convenience, clients can enter in a credit card for automatic monthly payments.
- Online reporting – Within reporting, clients can sort, filter and export out inbound leads.
“From the beginning, it has been our goal to drive growth for clients by providing actionable intelligence on the website visitor,” states netFactor CEO, Christopher Jeffers. “The new features of formIQ stay true to this by streamlining business processes and enabling companies to respond quicker to their very best leads – those who are practically raising their hands. Shortening the gaps between submission, qualification and then contact can make the difference in sales and service."
A customer can test drive these new features, along with the current benefits of formIQ, for free for 90 days. Plans start at $39 per month, and formIQ has multiple tiers that match companies’ needs and traffic. For more information, please visit http://www.form-iq.com.
netFactor Corporation provides a suite of products to drive new levels of sales performance from Internet marketing for the Business-to-Business market. The company’s core VisitorTrack® technology platform integrates web analytics, business intelligence and marketing automation into a powerful SaaS application for lead generation from anonymous visitor tracking – it’s like “Caller ID for Your Website®”. formIQ provides detailed intelligence about visitors who complete a registration form on your website, driving new efficiencies in their Internet marketing and lead generation programs. netFactor is privileged to serve customers and resellers across multiple industries including software, telecom, healthcare, technology, financial, professional services, manufacturing and transportation. For more information on netFactor Corporation’s performance-driven products and services for Internet marketing, please visit http://www.netFactor.com.