Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 09, 2012
The Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) is partnering with The Palladium Group to engage with the world's top business leaders as ranked by the "Thinkers50!" Hundreds of executives, representing public and private sector organizations from across the globe, will convene this October in Boston to tackle their most critical challenges and opportunities.
The world's top business leaders as ranked by the "Thinkers50!" Hundreds of executives, representing public and private sector organizations from across the globe, will convene this October in Boston to tackle their most critical challenges and opportunities.
The Leading Strategy Execution Summit, premiering October 17th at the Westin Boston Waterfront will bring together today's foremost authorities and thought leaders on strategy and business in an enlightening and collaborative fashion. The summit will include expert insights, panel debates and knowledge sharing, and is designed to stimulate your thinking and provide actionable solutions.
- Be inspired by leading thinkers in a series of keynote presentations
- Hear visionary CEOs and other C-level leaders debate their hottest issues
- Engage with peers to advance your strategic thinking
- Build relationships with colleagues from a broad range of industries and geographies
- Walk away with a C-level roadmap, tools and frameworks you need to make a difference on Monday morning
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Michael Treacy, Author and Speaker on Sustained Double-Digit Growth, Founder, Treacy & Company
- David Duncan, Senior Partner, Innosight, and co-author of the ebook "Building a Growth Factory," to be published this Fall by Harvard Business Review
- Drs. Robert S. Kaplan, Harvard Business School and David P. Norton, Palladium Group, Inc. Ranked #14 in the "Thinkers50!"
- Adi Ignatius, Editor-in-Chief, Harvard Business Review
- Dr. Cassandra Frangos, Director, Cisco Center for Collaborative Leadership
- Leonard Fuld, President, Fuld & Company
- David Peter Stroh, Principal, Bridgeway Partners
ASP’s one-day event, co-located with Palladium’s Leading Strategy Execution Global Summit, is being offered at a significantly reduced rate. For only $300 for ASP members and $500 for non-members, registrants through ASP can attend all of the Palladium Summit's keynote and panel sessions on October 17th as well as three additional ASP sessions during the breakouts. Click here for the latest agenda and to register. And, for a limited time, we are extending a 2 for 1 special offer: If an ASP member brings a non-member, both can attend for only $250! Contact Jennifer von Briesen for this 2 for 1 offer at aspboston(at)strategyplus(dot)org.
Please contact Jennifer von Briesen, ASP Summit Chair and Boston Chapter President, at aspboston(at)strategyplus(dot)org for more information.
The Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) is a non-profit professional organization dedicated to enabling people and organizations to succeed through improved strategic thinking, planning and action. ASP currently has members in 40 states and several foreign countries, as well as active chapters operating in 14 U.S. metropolitan areas. The association, founded in 1999, provides opportunities to explore cutting-edge strategy principles and practices that drive success in the business, government, and non-profit sectors.
This press release is provided by Strategy-Keys.com a top website dedicated to sharing insights and best practices in strategy and execution.