We are in the midst of significant seismic shift in the financial and lending industry from both a consumer and small business perspective; and Social Lending is on the forefront
Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) August 16, 2012
As the demand for Social Lending has grown, so too has the demand for business plans that clients looking to begin operating in this industry. “We are in the midst of significant seismic shift in the financial and lending industry from both a consumer and small business perspective; and Social Lending is on the forefront”, says Joe Ferriolo, Director of Wise Business Plans.
Clients who come to Wise Business Plan needing business plans for Social Lending ventures can be assured that the business plan that is produced will meet their needs and set them on a path towards success. The business plans that have been developed for Social Lending ventures thus far contain important elements including:
- Detailed market analysis regarding trends and activities
- Target market insights and triggers that lead to key decisions
- Predictive financial modeling that gives these clients realistic expectations regarding revenue and profit margin potential
- Milestones and timelines that help these business owners more effectively plan
- Objectives and keys to success that can be used to gauge progress against stated business goals
All Wise Business Plans come complete with a strong executive summary and a realistic financial model that is based on well-defined growth strategies. Wise Business Plans are also extremely flexible and written by a staff of diverse professionals who have the ability to meet a variety of client needs. “No one client is the same which means every business plan must have a distinctive voice. Our goal is to capture that voice in a manner that shows the true value of their venture”.
About Wise Business Plans
For more information on how Wise Business Plans can support all your business writing and develop needs, feel free to visit us a http://www.wisebusinessplans.com or call 1-800-496-1056.