Bloomington, IL (PRWEB) August 13, 2012
FCSI-The Americas, the only consulting society dedicated to serving independent foodservice design and hospitality management professionals, will offer free consultations to attendees of the 97th annual International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show (IHRMS), running November 10-13 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
FCSI-The Americas has offered its Ask the Experts service to a number of industry associations over the years, allowing attendees of these national and international events to discuss personalized solutions for front-of-the-house, back-of-the-house and management advisory issues in a free, 30-minute consultation.
This is the first time that FCSI-The Americas’ Ask the Experts design and management advisory services will be coming to an IHRMS event. Appointments for consultations may be booked on a first come, first served basis through the IHMRS website.
“FCSI is a respected and influential organization that we are excited to partner with,” said Lynn White, show manager. “Its membership represents a caliber of attendee that IHMRS exhibitors and attendees will derive great benefit from in the areas of design and management consulting services.”
“An outstanding restaurant may start with great food, but it provides customers with so much more, from excellent customer service to an enjoyable dining room experience and even a connection to strong cultural ties,” said Wade Koehler, executive director, FCSI-The Americas. “The Ask the Experts area at the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show will offer unique opportunities for its attendees to receive proven advice from the top designers and management advisory consultants working in the hospitality industry today.”
Up to 42 free, 30-minute consultation sessions with designers and management advisory consultants may be scheduled each day over the last three days of this event.
Design and management experts from the following companies will be featured:
Sunday, November 11, 2012
- Mike Berard, FCSI, Managing Member of Commercial Kitchen Consulting LLC in Binghamton, NY (providing Back-of-the-House consulting).
- Brad Belletto, of Vision 360 Design in Dallas, TX. (providing Front of the House and MAS consulting)
- James Davella, president of James N. Davella Consulting, NY, NY (providing Back of the House and MAS consulting)
Monday, November 12, 2012
- Foster Frable, president, Clevenger-Frable-LaVallee, back-of-house food facility design consultants (providing Back-of-the-House consulting)
- Leonard Condenzio, FCSI, of Ricca Newmark Design in Norwell, MA. (providing Front of the House and MAS consulting)
- Ted Farrand, of Cini-Little in Germantown, MD (providing MAS consulting)
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
- Richard Hopkins, FCSI, of Hopkins Foodservice Specialists, Inc. in Cabin John, MD (providing Back-of-the-House consulting)
- A.J. ‘Aaron’ Barker of Think Tank HG in Durham, NC (providing Front of the House and MAS consulting)
- Arlene Spiegel, FCSI, of Arlene Spiegel & Associates, Inc. in NY, NY (providing MAS consulting)
Following a full-day of conference and networking activities on Saturday, November 10, the IHMRS will feature three full days of exhibits from Sunday, November 11, through Tuesday, November 13. Once again, the show is expecting to attract more than 25,000 attendees for the conference and trade show that features some 700 hospitality industry suppliers and more than 250 interior product manufacturers of hospitality design products through the co-located Boutique Design New York (BDNY) show.
For IHMRS exhibitor information, contact Lynn White, show manager, at GLM, 1133 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, NY 10604-3547. Telephone (914) 421-3249. Fax (914) 948-6197. E-mail lynn_white(at)glmshows(dot)com. For attendee information, contact GLM Customer Relations at (212) 204-1060, or by email, at customer_relations(at)glmshows(dot)com. Additional information and registration is available online, at http://www.ihmrs.com.
About FCSI-The Americas
For more than 50 years, FCSI-The Americas has served as the voice of independent foodservice and hospitality consultants, defining excellence in the development, execution and process flow implementation of commercial foodservice design and hospitality management. Visit the website at http://www.fcsi.org/?page=TALanding.
About the International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show
The International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show is sponsored by the American Hotel & Lodging Association, the Hotel Association of New York City, Inc., and the New York State Hospitality & Tourism Association; and is managed by GLM. Now in its 97th year, the annual event showcases more than 700 hospitality industry suppliers and attracts more than 25,000 attendees. For more information or to register for the 2012 show, please visit http://www.ihmrs.com.