"'Come for the Party, Stay for the Race' is the M1 PowerSports motto, and with the New Orleans VIP Getaway, we're going to bring two lucky people to the biggest motorcycle party in the country," said Cameron Gray, CEO of M1 PowerSports.
Medford, OR (PRWEB) August 11, 2012
Motorcycle-Superstore.com in conjunction with M1 PowerSports announced today that entries are now open to win an all expense paid weekend to the final round of the 2012 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing season, the Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans held in New Orleans, LA at NOLA Motorsports Park which takes place over the October 5-7, 2012 weekend.
The Grand Prize Package includes:
- Two (2) roundtrip flights to New Orleans from any major American airport
- Four (4) nights in one of the luxurious Hotel Collection properties in the French Quarter (10/5/12 - 10/9/12)
- Two (2) three-day passes to the event with VIP access including access to the Big Kahuna Event Center Suite
- Transportation to and from NOLA Motorsports Park for each day of on-track activity (10/5/12 - 10/7/12)
- Two (2) tickets to the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Awards Banquet
- Pace car rides for both the winner and guest to check out the brand-new racetrack at speed
- Opportunity to hand out trophies to the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing stars following one race
- Team hospitality access to eat lunch each day with the riders
- A special VIP-only dinner, hosted on Saturday night at the Event Center
- Option to be a Pit Crew Member for a Day with a GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing team
- Motorcycle-Superstore.com, M1 PowerSports and Big Kahuna Triple Crown Event Merchandise and sponsor swag
Starting Thursday, August 9, all purchases made at Motorcycle-Superstore.com will automatically be entered for a chance to attend the event as a VIP guest of Motorcycle-Superstore.com and M1 PowerSports. See sweepstakes information page for more details.
"'Come for the Party, Stay for the Race' is the M1 PowerSports motto, and with the New Orleans VIP Getaway, we're going to bring two lucky people to the biggest motorcycle party in the country," said Cameron Gray, CEO of M1 PowerSports. "All of our partners have chipped in to make this a really special experience and we're extremely excited for the chance to bring a Big Kahuna fan and their guest down to New Orleans to have the time of their lives."
For tickets and information about the Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans, scheduled for October 5 - 7, 2012 - the first professional motorsports event at NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans, LA - visit http://www.m1powersports.com/big-kahuna-new-orleans
Motorcycle-Superstore.com is the leading online retailer in the motorcycle and powersports industry. Serving motorcycle riders for over 12 years, Motorcycle-Superstore.com specializes in selling motorcycle and powersports helmets, riding apparel, accessories and parts at the lowest prices possible. Internet Retailer magazine has ranked Motorcycle Superstore in the top 10 of all sporting goods sites and in the top 200 of all e-commerce sites. Powered by a dedicated staff of motorcycle enthusiasts, Motorcycle-Superstore.com continues to impress customers by constantly raising its online shopping standards. Visit http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com.
About M1 PowerSports, formerly M1 Entertainment:
A Denver-based company, M1 PowerSports has been working in motorsports for over 16 years. Originally spawned from Daniels Corporation under the name FAST, the fledgling company was heavily involved in television production for car and motorcycle racing. With the birth of Speedvision, FAST morphed into Race Promotion Management (RPM) and is now operating as M1 PowerSports with many of the same staff still in place. We still sell advertising for Speed, sell merchandise under the brand Moto 1 and promote our own events, keeping us busy year-round! For more information, please call 303-377-3278 or email info(at)m1powersports(dot)com.
About GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing:
GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing is the premier motorcycle road racing series in North America and is universally regarded as one of the most competitive road racing organizations in the world. The 2012 schedule consists of 12 rounds of competition on the country's finest road courses. The Series is comprised of four production-based classes: AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike, AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike, AMA Pro Motorcycle-Superstore.com SuperSport and the AMA Pro Vance & Hines XR1200 Series. Learn more about GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing at http://www.amaproracing.com/rr/.