Costa Mesa, California (PRWEB) August 15, 2012
The "Brown Bag Boot Camp" workshop topics include:
1) Retool your business plan for growth - Tuesday, September 18, 2012
2) Refresh your brand & marketing plan - Tuesday, September 25, 2012
3) Leverage social media & your website - Tuesday, October 2, 2012
4) Use your financial tools for growth - Tuesday, October 9, 2012
5) Build your customer pipeline - Tuesday, October 16, 2012
6) Develop your team and management skills - Tuesday, October 23, 2012
The Boot Camp will run for six (6) consecutive Tuesdays, September 18 - October 23, 2012, all from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
Sessions will be held at The Microsoft Store - South Coast Plaza, 3333 Bristol Street, Suite 1249, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Cost is $300 for the entire 6-week series or $75 per session
Information: (714) 744-3201 or info(at)tkarmstrong(dot)com. Space is limited. Advance registration required.
TK Armstrong & Associates is a dynamic consulting firm specializing in business management solutions from the inside out. Through collaborative and concise analysis, we develop and implement strategic plans for internal processes, people, and executive development. With 22 years of experience in the corporate world managing large assets and teams, the founder and strategic director, Karie Armstrong, has developed scalable best practices that successfully address today’s emerging small business challenges.