The top ten best performing book marketing options for July 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 14, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing book marketing options for July were:
- Amazon Extreme Package-- This package includes 3 marketing services focused on Amazon.com: a Kindle edition of the author's book, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book, and submission of 10 keywords and tags for Amazon optimization.
- Amazon Keyword Search Submission -- Participating books are “tagged” with 10 applicable terms and keywords on Amazon’s Product Detail page.
- Amazon Kindle Edition-- Conversion of the author's book to the Kindle format and distribution to Amazon’s Kindle store.
- Amazon Search Inside the Book -- Books that participate in this program feature a “Look Inside” icon over their Amazon cover image, which invites potential customers to electronically “flip” through a small section of the book.
- Barnes & Noble Nook Edition -- Conversion of the author's book to the Nook format and distribution to Barnes & Noble's Nook store.
- Barnes & Noble See Inside Submission -- Turns Barnes & Noble browsers into buyers by allowing online shoppers to view select pages of the book digitally from the BN.com website.
- Book Video Teaser -- Helps an author launch a viral video promotional effort by uploading this 30 second high-def book teaser to YouTube, MySpace, Google Video and other video channels.
- Custom Press Release -- A professional press release writer composes an original, unique press release for an author's book, submits it to the author for review/approval, and then distributes it to on the author's behalf.
- First Chapter Distribution -- Introduces an author's book to libraries, bookstores, media, reviewers, bloggers and readers by running a quarter page full-color ad along with a free preview of the first chapter in this catalog for three consecutive months.
- Personal Marketing Assistant -- A Personal Marketing Assistant can help authors with everything from developing a book marketing plan to arranging book signing events to developing an author platform and much more.
For more information about book marketing products and services provided by Outskirts Press visit http://www.outskirtspress.com/marketing.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134