In this economy, everyone is looking to control expenses, and professional liability insurance is a substantial cost for many of these firms. However, it’s also an area where you cannot afford to sacrifice quality.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) August 15, 2012
USI Affinity is excited to announce the expansion of its Lawyer’s Complete™ Program into Connecticut and Maryland. In July, USI Affinity announced exclusive new options for affordable Lawyers Professional Liability coverage for attorneys and law firms in New Jersey, Massachusetts and the District of Columbia through its Lawyers Complete™ Program. After tremendous response from attorneys in those areas, USI Affinity has expanded the offering to include Connecticut and Maryland.
With the Lawyers Complete™ Program, USI Affinity provides complete insurance and benefits solutions to the legal industry, including optimal Lawyers Professional Liability coverage, outstanding Employee Benefits options and personal insurance. The program covers all sizes of law practice, from solo practitioners to large law firms.
“We are very excited to expand this new offering to legal professionals in Connecticut and Maryland “, said Arnie Kaplan, President of USI Affinity’s Professional Insurance Solutions Group. “The successful Program launch into the earlier states highlighted the continued need for premium coverage at affordable rates. In this economy, everyone is looking to control expenses, and professional liability insurance is a substantial cost for many of these firms. However, it’s also an area where you cannot afford to sacrifice quality. That’s why our new Lawyers Professional Liability offerings have been successful. We look forward to continuing to work closely with law firms to design superior solutions tailored to fit the firm’s individual needs.”
USI Affinity has been a national leader in protecting the legal profession for more than 50 years. The company insures more than 30,000 attorneys nationwide and is the endorsed insurance administrator for more than 30 state and local bar associations. USI Affinity is also the largest privately held benefits broker in the United States. This combination gives USI Affinity the expertise and market clout to navigate the marketplace and design the most comprehensive and innovative insurance and benefits packages available for law firms.
Key features of the program’s Lawyers Professional Liability coverage in Connecticut and Maryland through USI Affinity include:
- Limits of Liability ranging from $100,000 up to $10M for qualified firms
- Supported by the strength of an A.M. Best "A rated" insurance company
- Free Extended Reporting Period (Tail) coverage for retired attorneys in good standing who have been insured with the company for at least three years
- Choice of defense costs inside or outside the limit of liability available for qualified firms
- Liberalization clause – if the company adopts any revision that broadens coverage under the policy, it will apply immediately at no additional premium at any time during the policy period
- Pro bono work is definitively covered
- Reimbursement for disciplinary proceedings defense and court attendance (no deductible applies)
- Subpoena coverage (no deductible applies)
- Also exclusively available through USI Affinity in NJ, MA and D.C.
For information on the Lawyers Complete™, call USI Affinity at 1–855–USI–0100 PIN 962, email LPLcoverage(at)usiaffinity(dot)com or visit us online at http://www.lawyerscomplete.usiaffinity.com and click on your state of interest.
About USI Affinity
For more than 50 years, USI Affinity has developed and administered insurance and financial programs that offer law firms unique advantages in coverage, price and service. As the endorsed broker of more than 30 state and local bar associations, and with more than 30,000 attorneys insured, USI Affinity has the experience and know-how to navigate the marketplace and design the most comprehensive and innovative insurance and benefits packages, including optimal Lawyers Professional Liability coverage, to fit a firm’s individual needs.