After receiving this news with interest, the team have announced how their customers can avoid steep annual cover fees
(PRWEB UK) 18 August 2012
Through their comparison site, the specialists at Motorcycle Insurance allow their users access to an extensive range of affordable cover arrangements. As part of their commitment to customer service they also regularly provide their readers with additional guidance on the industry. After receiving this news with interest, the team have announced how their customers can avoid steep annual cover fees.
“With speeding fines possibly doubling, and the price of fuel not set to go down any time soon, it is imperative to find ways to lower your premiums. Here’s how:”
- Keep to the speed limit. Not only will drivers stand to face an even heftier fine should the proposal be approved, but points on your license for speeding will also affect your future rates.
- Avoid `pay monthly` options. Contrary to popular belief this will most certainly not result in you paying the same amount overall, but instead paying over the odds for extortionate interest charges. If at all possible it is much better to pay it off in full.
- Consider temporary insurance. Many drivers only use their motorbike during the summer months when it is warmer and drier with lighter evenings. In this instance it might be more suitable to take out cover purely for the timespan you will be using your bike, taking care to declare it as off the road for the outstanding months.
- If you drive more than one vehicle, consider taking out a policy that insures you for both. However make a point to double check if this definitely works out cheaper as this may not always be the case.
- Compare the market. Using a price comparison site is the best way to find the most affordable motorbike insurance for your personal circumstances as well as providing you with a quick and efficient way to compare quotes.
Motorcycle Insurance was established with an aim to allow customers to browse insurance prices quickly and efficiently. The trusted and approved agency offers instant quotes, directly to the customer, from hundreds of companies across the country.