(PRWEB) August 15, 2012
Food Safety Training Courses Throughout North America
SGS, the world’s leading certification, verification, inspection and testing company, is offering public food safety training classes in September. Courses available include:
- GMP & HACCP Implementation in Orlando, FL
- GMP & HACCP Internal Auditor Training in Springfield, IL
- Steps to Implement FSSC/ISO 22000 for Food Safety Management Systems in Albany, NY
- FSSC/ISO Lead Auditor (IRCA Accredited #A17304) in Springfield, IL
- FSSC/ISO Internal Auditing in Leamington, Ontario, Canada
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Implementation in Fresno, CA
- Steps to Implement a GFSI Scheme Conformant Food Safety Management System in Alliston, Ontario, Canada
SGS classes are lead by dynamic subject matter experts with industry experience. They are auditors with an average of 23 years experience in their field. Training speeds up the initial certification process, saves companies money and provides ongoing improvements to food company’s products and processes. SGS Training courses currently have attained a 98.8% attendee satisfaction rating.
SGS offers a comprehensive suite of training courses for the food industry, including all GFSI standards, along with training on Quality, OH&S, Environmental and more. Additionally, eLearning courses are available for GMP/HACCP Everyday Food Safety.
Through partnerships with leading universities, Professional Certificates are offered through the University of Nebraska for Plant Breeding & Genetics, and Food Processing Management. Through the University of Florida, Certificates in Environmental Forensics is available. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Awareness, Green Belt and Black Belt Certification are available through Dartmouth University.
For the full listing of training courses offered through SGS in North America, visit http://www.sgsnorthamerica.com