Lawrenceville, NJ (PRWEB) August 16, 2012
Press credentials are now being issued for coverage of the third-annual North American Bed Bug Summit. Convening in Las Vegas, representatives from government agencies, housing officials, academics and consumer industries will discuss the latest consumer protection laws, research and product innovations for stemming the spread of bed bugs. Passes will be released by BedBug Central, a leading resource available to the public for information about bed bugs.
The two-day Summit titled, “BedBug University: North American Summit 2012” will be held Sept. 6 -7 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, NV. The Summit will provide an educational blue-print for all affected industries in the battle against bed bugs. The Summit’s informative sessions will be lead by 23 nationally and internationally regarded entomologists and bed bug experts. The full list of speakers and their Summit sessions can be viewed here.
This year’s Summit will highlight the most pressing and recent issues including: regulations on truthful advertising of bed bug product, regulations to test products for efficacy, the health risks associated with bed bugs, new research on better treatments methods in low-income housing, genetics, population movements and much more.
The speaker roster for BedBug University’s North American Summit 2012 include: officials from the environmental agencies and federal communications regulators, leading American entomologists such as Dr. Michael Potter, Jeffrey White, Dr. Dini Miller and Ed Vargo. The Summit will also feature four international speakers along with many other renowned presenters.
Members of the Press Will Be Granted Access To:
- Opportunities to hear from federal environmental agencies and federal communications regulators on product testing and truth-in-advertising for bed bug products.
- Access to more than 50+ bed bug related vendors and coverage of the latest technologies and bed bug treatments.
- Face-to-face interviews with leading research entomologists and other bed bug experts.
- Access to private educational seminars.
- Possible interviews with attendees from a variety of sectors including: government, military, housing, shelters, colleges and universities and more.
- Permission to shoot the latest bed bug treatment technologies, live bed bugs, and the Summit at large.
- Hands-on demonstrations of a variety of bed bug treatment options.
A total of 35 limited and full access press passes will be issued based on media credentials and on a first come, first served basis. A multimedia press kit will be issued upon request for journalists unable to attend.
All media inquiries should be directed to:
Calvin Allen, Summit Press Officer
Mobile: (609) 947-4872
BedBug Central serves as the nation’s leading resource for bed bug information available to the public. A creditable resource on bed bugs and bed bug related issues concerning health, prevention, treatment methods and more. For more information please visit http://www.bedbugcentral.com