Consumers who are looking for a new, exciting weekend getaway should check out travel insurance brand Protect Your Bubble’s recommended destinations.
ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) August 20, 2012
The beloved Labor Day holiday weekend is right around the corner. Consumers who are looking for a new, exciting weekend getaway should check out travel insurance brand Protect Your Bubble’s recommended destinations.
- Charleston, SC – From Civil War historical sites, pristine beaches, fabulous shopping, and a quaint historic district, Charleston truly has it all. Foodies and history buffs alike will enjoy a long weekend in this gorgeous city. Travelers should pay a visit to the Historic Charleston City Market, boasting four blocks of open-air shopping, followed by traditional Southern hospitality in one of its award-winning restaurants.
- Washington, DC – This city is a must-see for all travelers. There are a number of free museums, American monuments and historical hotspots to see including Arlington Cemetery and the National Mall. Travelers can take a dinner cruise on the Potomac River and enjoy beautiful views of the city. Considered to be one of the most powerful cities in the world, it’s no surprise that visitors leave with a true understanding of this statement. It’s recommended to pack good walking shoes, as DC is very pedestrian friendly.
- San Antonio, TX – It’s said that everything’s bigger in Texas. And considering that it’s the 7th largest city in the U.S., San Antonio makes the list of great Labor Day getaways. ‘Remember the Alamo’ and make a visit to this free historical site. In addition to great cuisine and shopping, travelers should take a River Walk Tour Boat ride and admire views of the quaint restaurants, shops, and hotels which line the river on both sides.
- Boston, MA - Known for its beautiful waterside views and Clam Chowder, Boston is a fantastic family vacation destination. Follow along Paul Revere’s famous ride, visit the Old North Church, take in a Boston Red Sox game, see the site of the famous sitcom “Cheers,” or enjoy a whale watch tour on the Atlantic. There’s so much to do in Boston.
- Yosemite, CA- A fantastic experience for the whole family, Yosemite National Park offers beautiful natural scenery and a serene vacation. Visitors can indulge in hiking, rafting, bike rides through the park, views of waterfalls, camping, and luxury accommodations. There’s so much to take in at this beautifully, pristine destination.
Want to protect your trip from the unexpected? Protect Your Bubble provides travel protection for single and multi-trip coverage, as well as saves consumers up to 75 percent on rental car insurance. Learn more by visiting ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA