Protect Your Bubble Compiles a List of the Top Beach Destinations in the World
Specialty insurance brand provides oceanic suggestions
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) August 21, 2012
Consumers who are looking for a new, beach getaway should check out Protect Your Bubble’s list of the world’s best beaches. From America to Australia, there are so many destinations to see. Below are a few of those.
Negril, Jamaica – Negril is a great place for travelers who seek a unique beach experience, delicious local cuisine and reggae. Situated about 1.5 hours outside of the Montego Bay airport, The Rockhouse Hotel offers an exclusive lodging experience with rows of private villas boasting their own private cliff side view and ladder into the Caribbean Sea. Cliff jumping, snorkeling and sipping Red Stripe are among the favorite activities of Rockhouse’s guests.
- Trunk Bay Beach, St John U.S. Virgin Islands – This U.S. National Park site is home to lush surroundings, wildlife and beautiful reefs for exploring. A quick boat ride from St Thomas, Trunk Bay Beach is a beautifully preserved haven for snorkelers and anyone who wants to relax and take in the quiet, tropical scenery.
- Phi Phi Island, Thailand – Travelers can immerse themselves in Asian culture and beauty in this stunning Thailand destination. Picturesque beaches, tropical weather, and a culture-rich experience make Phi Phi Island a must-see. Attracting visitors from around the world, tourists enjoy local cuisine and cocktails, and of course…the beach. One of the most popular images from Phi Phi are its enormous rock structures, iconic Thai boats, clear water and powdery white sand.
- Destin, Florida – Previously recognized as the “Redneck Riviera,” Destin has evolved into an exclusive beach lined with rows of beautiful luxury resorts. The Gulf Coast destination on Florida’s panhandle is an easy getaway destination for Southerners. Destin is known for its Caribbean-like white powdery sand beaches, crystal clear water and frequent dolphin sightings.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – One of the most popular attractions in Bora Bora are the rows of bungalows in the aqua blue sea. This is a spot ideal for honeymooners or anyone looking for a remote, relaxing escape. Water activities including snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing abound in Bora Bora.
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos – Ranked by TripAdvisor in 2011 as the best beach destination in the world, Providenciales is a beach-lover’s paradise. An easy flight from the U.S., this Turks and Caicos island only recently had its first wheeled vehicle (in 1964). Uninhabited cays, breathtaking beaches and natural surroundings make Providenciales one of the top beach destinations.
- Dunsborough, Australia – This family friendly seaside town in Western Australia overlooks Geographe Bay’s beautifully clear Indian Ocean. Visitors can explore the beaches, hidden coves and explore the lush greenery.
- Gili Islands, Lombok – Sounds of reggae and ocean waves abound in these Indonesian islands. These tropical islands in the Bali Sea are perfect for the adventure seeker looking for many outdoor activities. Bring comfortable shoes because there are no cars or motorbikes, keeping these islands very peaceful.
Heading to the beach and want to protect your trip from the unexpected? Protect Your Bubble provides travel protection for single and multi-trip coverage. Learn more by visiting ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA