The interest and accolades Professionals in the U.S. has received in just one year is very exciting, and certainly an indication of the success we see in the future," states Morgan.
Scottsdale, Ariz. (PRWEB) August 20, 2012
Professionals Realty Group USA (ProsUSA), a real estate franchising company, launched with much fanfare in June 2011 as the first and only fixed-cost membership model nationally. The company expanded quickly with the recent launch of its newest business segment, Professionals Invest USA Network, a carefully screened group of turnkey property investment providers in major markets throughout the U.S.
“The momentum of the Professionals brand in the United States over the last year is unprecedented,” says Glyn Morgan, CEO of Professionals Real Estate Global. “The interest and accolades Professionals in the U.S. has received in just one year is very exciting, and certainly an indication of the success we see in the future.”
ProsUSA is a subsidiary of one of the most recognizable real estate brands in Australasia, Australian-based Professionals Real Estate Group, which was founded in 1976 and has over 350 offices overseas.
Since June 2011, the Professionals Realty Group USA leadership team has received awards, expert sourcing and speaking engagements for their contributions to the evolving real estate industry, including:
- Professionals Realty Group Global CEO Glyn Morgan named Inman News “100 Most Influential Leaders” in Real Estate in 2012
- Professionals Invest USA Network sourced in the popular 2012 Swanepoel Report, titled “International Update: Global is Increasingly Local,” for its knowledge of the growing foreign and domestic real estate investment arena
- Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine’s 2012 “Top 50 Real Estate Investment Opinion Makers & Market Leaders” award
- Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine’s 2012 “Top Investment Focused Franchise” award
- Professionals Realty Group Global CEO Glyn Morgan was awarded Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine’s 2012 “Future Vision: Friend Pioneers” for predicting where this industry is going from a real estate sales point of view
- RE Tech South Conference in Atlanta, ProsUSA CEO Glyn Morgan spoke on social media, marketing and communications program, and ProsUSA offered insight on the U.S. real estate investment market among a panel of expert speakers
“This is a thrilling time for us as we continue to expand our Professionals family throughout the U.S.,” adds Morgan. “The knowledge and level of expertise our members (franchise owners) have in the real estate and property investment space truly distinguishes the Professionals brand from any other.”
Since its inception, ProsUSA has awarded franchising rights to eleven franchises across the U.S.
In addition to its industry involvement, ProsUSA has established community partnerships as part of its social responsibility by teaming up with the National Breast Cancer Foundation at the National Association of REALTOR Conference and Expo this past November 2011.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, ProsUSA officially launched with the Federal Trade Commission FDD registration on June 17, 2011. For more information, please visit the Professionals Realty Group USA website at http://www.professionalsrealty.com and/or Professionals Invest USA Network at http://www.prosinvestusa.com.
About Professionals Realty Group USA
Professionals Realty Group USA (ProsUSA) is a real estate franchising company which brings a brand new franchise business model to the United States real estate industry that has been successful overseas for nearly 35 years – a fixed-cost “membership” organization. ProsUSA is a subsidiary of prominent Australian-based Professionals Real Estate Group founded in 1976 which has a global network of more than 350 offices in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Fiji and the U.S. Professionals Realty Group USA is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. and officially launched on June 17, 2011, for more information visit http://www.ProfessionalsRealty.com or call (480) 374-1260.
About Professionals Invest USA Network
Professionals Invest USA Network is a vetted network of highly qualified investment property providers that offer turnkey real estate investment opportunities in major cities across the United States. The network is a joint business entity of Australian-based Professionals Real Estate Group and Professionals Realty Group USA. Professionals has assembled operators that each buy and manage thousands of properties in states such as Alabama, Arizona, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. For more information, visit http://prosinvestusa.com.