Camarillo, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2012
Finding the right moving company can be like finding a gold mine. Even though there are hundreds of moving companies in most counties, it can be a challenge to find the one that best suits you. But before we get picky, we must first filter out the list of moving companies by finding the ones that are trustworthy and licensed. Many moving companies will scam and overcharge their customers. This is very easy to do when the moving company has all the stuff hostage in their moving trucks, and won't release any of it until the customer pays their outrageous amount. To avoid this unfortunate situation, Acclaimed Camarillo movers have compiled a a list of 5 tips on finding a credible moving company.
1. Check Reviews
- When searching for a moving company, do a quick background search. It's very easy, and the customer doesn't need to be part of the CIA to do it. All that's needed is to type in the companies name in Google or any other search engine preferred, followed by "reviews" to see the companies credentials. The search engine will show various review sites such as Yelp, Google Local, CitySearch, etc. Then check to see how many stars the company has (usually out of 5), and also read the reviews that other customers left. This is the quickest and most reliable way of finding a trustworthy moving company.
2. Quote and Compare
- Find a few credible companies like how we talked about in tip #1. To make sure that the moving company is not a moving scam, get a quote from each company. Then, compare the quotes and see which company gave an outrageous estimate on the move. This will eliminate some of the moving companies that charge a ridiculous price to their customers. And for first time movers, the customer may not know better on how much a move price should really be.
- Many review sites reviews can be faked by the moving companies themselves. Check a more credible review site, such as the Better Business Beuaru (BBB). This is a letter grade review system which grades all businesses. A customer can find the moving company on the BBB and check their letter grade and reviews to see how credible they are. Some moving companies have a 5 star on Yelp, but an F on the BBB. Read the reviews and find out the indifferences.
4. Binding Quote
- When calling a moving company to book a move date, make sure to ask if their quotes or estimates are binding. This will ensure that the quote they offered you will not change during or after the move. Many moving companies will tell their customers a cheaper price over the phone just to book, and then charge the customer with hidden fees and extra charges that double, sometimes triple the original price that was promised. A binding quote will prevent any extra fees or charges unless the customer has more work to be done other than what was disclosed.
5. On-Site Estimate
- Many moving companies give an estimate over the phone with an estimate moving program online. Some moving companies like Acclaimed Camarillo Movers, will also offer on-site estimates. This estimate is where one of our professional movers comes on-site your location that needs to be moved, and gives the customer a much more accurate estimate on a move. This will guarantee the customer doesn't get overcharged on their move.
Following these 5 tips will ensure the most accurate way of finding a trustworthy moving company that won't rip you off or overcharge a customer during the move. The internet is a great source of finding the credentials of any company. Our Acclaimed Camarillo moving company reveals this list to all people looking for a move, because we are one the follows and abides by these 5 simple tips on finding a credible moving company.
Website: Acclaimed Camarillo Movers
Phone: (888) 668-3703