Costa Mesa, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2012
GreenJobInterview will host a webinar based on the findings of its recent survey on video interviewing. "A Look at Video Interviewing Trends Today" will take place on August 30 at 10:00-11:00 a.m. PDT.
HRmarketer Services Group, on behalf of GreenJobInterview, surveyed U.S.-based organizations in July 2012 to uncover current video interview usage and practices. Over 65 percent of respondents were in manager, director, vice president or C-level positions. Not surprisingly, most respondents (85 percent) work in human resources and recruiting for their organizations. More that 20 industries were represented.
This webinar will bring together a panel of human resource professionals to discuss and review compelling survey findings such as:
- Why over half the companies surveyed now use some form of video interviewing technology.
- Why most companies with over 1,000 employees are using live virtual interviewing platforms.
- What attributes companies cite as the benefits to using live virtual interviewing. For instance, significant cost savings in travel expenses and general ease of use and affordability.
Human resources strategy consultant Susan Strayer will moderate the webinar. Panelists weighing in on these topics include:
- Larry Lindsey, Senior Director, Global Talent Acquisition at PepsiCo, an accomplished talent strategist with over 15 years of experience building and leading talent acquisition functions.
- Wayne Cassard, System Director, Human Resources at The Valley Health System and Universal Health Services, Inc., is a member of the American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration and is known for his focus on the common good.
- Stacy Silverthorn, Senior Manager, Recruiting at General Atomics, an onRec award winner for Innovation in Recruitment.
"The advent of video interviewing technology has disrupted the recruiting landscape in a positive, game-changing way," said Greg Rokos, co-founder and president of GreenJobInterview. "We wanted to find out more specific information about adoption rates and usage. Our survey uncovered some interesting data, and we're eager to share and discuss it in this panel webinar format."
Registration for the webinar is available at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/319902241.
Founded by veterans of the recruiting industry, GreenJobInterview creates positive and valuable experiences in live virtual interviewing. GreenJobInterview utilizes secure, browser-based technology and concierge-level support services that enable organizations and candidates to interact face-to-face in real time while minimizing costs, maximizing time, enhancing brand engagement and reducing environmental impact. More than 300 of the world's leading organizations take advantage of live virtual interviewing from GreenJobInterview including Walmart, PepsiCo, United Parcel Service (UPS) and Mayo Clinic. For more information, contact http://www.greenjobinterview.com.
Heath Davis Havlick
HRmarketer for GreenJobInterview
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer) on behalf of the company listed above.