San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 19, 2012
Ever wanted to maximize video conversions? How about embedding buy buttons into the video? What about embedded social sharing buttons like Pinterest pinning? Now imagine if this was all controlled by a simple WordPress plugin?
Well, it seems this is exactly something Mike Lantz has concocted. This Simple Video Pro review will take a look at what can actually be expected from this highly anticipated WSO product launch.
Let's face it, most video players are plain, boring, and flat out lame. They just suck. So this WordPress plugin basically allows users to "sex up" their videos, including YouTube videos.
What exactly is Simple Video Pro?
Its a simple WordPress plugin. And everything is point-and-click. No coding required. It allows people to embed buy buttons directly into the video. It also allows the adding of logos, banner ads, and other neat features.
Best of all, users can embed social sharing buttons like Facebook Likes and Pinterest Repins.
How does it work? (See more details here)
This would be a pretty lame Simple Video Pro review if it didn't talk about how it works! Here's the lowdown.
1) After creating a post or page in WordPress like usual, scroll down below the text field.
2) Here are the Simple Video Pro controls. You can insert your video links, like the ones you get from YouTube. The width of the videos can also be adjusted including adding cool shadow effects!
3) Scroll down more and there'll be more tabs. Each tab represents a feature that can added to your video. Want a nice buy button? Insert that with a click of a button. Want to add social share buttons? Its all available inside this plugin.
4) There are roughly 5 tabs to choose from all with different features.
5) The really cool part that I like is that it can remove those silly YouTube related video suggestions when the video ends!
Anyways, hopefully you learn a lot out of this Simple Video Pro review. Here at Breaking Zero, premium WordPress themes are frowned on, since they're usually worthless. But this plugin by Mike Lantz really impressed us. Its been used in our video sales pages and its actually improved our conversions. Can't complain about more sales and viewer engagement!
To get the full scoop on Simple Video Pro, click here to visit the product page.