Houston, TX (PRWEB) August 20, 2012
eDiscovery leader CloudNine Discovery™, today announces the release of Version 11.5 of OnDemand®, the company’s cloud-based online review tool. Most notable among the updates are release of a brand new export wizard to enable clients to export groups of documents out of OnDemand for productions and other needs and enhanced support of foreign language collections involving Unicode data.
Brad Jenkins, CEO of CloudNine Discovery, remarked, “Providing the ability for our clients to export groups of documents out of OnDemand is simply the latest “do it yourself” feature to continue the reputation of OnDemand as the leader in self-service, online eDiscovery review. These new enhancements to OnDemand support our mission to simplify the discovery process through innovative technology.”
OnDemand 11.5 Highlights Include:
New Export Wizard Module
- Export groups of documents out of OnDemand to support productions or other needs, such as sharing documents with co-counsel or experts
- Export images, text files, native files with metadata as selected by the user
- Supports the ability for users to export images with or without burned in annotations and redactions
- Enables export of industry-standard load and metadata files for loading data into other applications, such as trial support software
Enhanced Foreign Language (Unicode) Support
- Additional support for foreign languages that use the Unicode character set which includes thousands of characters
- Includes advanced full text and fielded searching, as well as field names, user info and even project names using Unicode characters
Other Interface Enhancements
- New request form for users to report issues and feature enhancement requests
- New browser-independent streamlined control for table view of documents
For more information about OnDemand, visit: http://www.cloudninediscovery.com/ondemand.aspx
About CloudNine Discovery
CloudNine Discovery™ (formerly Trial Solutions) is the leader in combining self-service OnDemand® access with managed hosting and cloud storage for the legal community. The Houston-based company developed OnDemand, an online eDiscovery review application which is currently used by over fifty of the top 250 law firms, and also offers FirstPass®, an early case assessment and first-pass review application. Both applications are offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) without user fees, where CloudNine Discovery licenses the applications to customers for use and provides access via the Internet.
CloudNine Discovery has over 100 authorized resellers servicing 90 metropolitan areas throughout the United States and Canada. The company’s blog, eDiscovery Daily (http://www.ediscoverydaily.com) is a trusted source of information in the legal industry. Follow us on Twitter @Cloud9Discovery. For more information about CloudNine Discovery and OnDemand, please visit http://www.CloudNineDiscovery.com.