VMware has a great product set and we look forward to even closer integration than that currently provided by RaMP. I know our customers will appreciate the new features we will be adding.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
No Limits Software has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) Program in order to extend their support for monitoring and management of virtualized servers through their RaMP DCIM solution.
RaMP already provides support for both physical servers (including blade systems) and virtual servers, but by joining the VMware TAP program, No Limits Software will be able to provide additional support for extended VMware features.
With the VMware TAP program, RaMP customers can be assured that they are getting an integrated application platform on vSphere.
"We are excited about working with the VMware team to extend our reach into the virtualized server platform", said Dave Cole, president of No Limits Software. "VMware has a great product set and we look forward to even closer integration than that currently provided by RaMP. I know our customers will appreciate the new features we will be adding."
The RaMP DCIM solution provides the following benefits:
- Auto-discovery of detailed device information
- Power and environmental monitoring down to the device level
- Server monitoring - both physical (including blades) and virtual
- Software and operating system license management
- Automated change management
- Web services API provides integration with other systems
- PUE, DCiE and CADE energy management calculations
- Accurate capacity planning data helps to reduce stranded power and shutdown risks
- Device type roll-up views provide an easy way to quickly compare device performance
- Detailed rack views (device type, status, power usage, front and rear temperature)
- Tracking of data center tasks
- Visual data center editor makes it easy to design and edit your data center layout
About No Limits Software
No Limits Software is a leading provider of data center management solutions, including asset and change management, capacity planning and real-time monitoring. No Limits Software provides a unique solution through the automation of asset and change management, including the discovery of the asset location down to the rack unit. The Rack Management Platform (RaMP) solution allows you to understand and more effectively operate your data center by managing both IT and Facilities equipment.
No Limits Software solutions are fully scalable and all data is fully accessible via published web services API to allow you to easily integrate the solutions with your existing data center management platforms.