Vista, CA (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
Who doesn’t love a makeover? Customers of Dimension One Spas (D1) have come to expect “new and improved” offerings from this family owned company that has thrived in the home spa industry over the past 35 years. The latest revamp is slated for the entire collection of the @home line -- one of four hot tub lines created by D1.
Due to the positive response received from the features in the Meridian, the newest tub in the @home line, D1 decided to enhance all eight tubs in the @home line – from lighting to sound to the controls. D1 created the @home collection by combining affordable enjoyment, luxury and performance hot tubs without compromising quality and design.
The following enhancements are slated for each tub:
- A new jet color option – an exclusive, shiny titanium and graphite combination with new reverse escutcheons that make the jets really pop!
- New graphite color on the pillows, control and other components to give the tub an edgier, refreshed look.
- Threaded jets -- makes it easier to unscrew and interchange, allowing users to modify jet nozzle sizes to customize their water massage.
- New Crystal FX lighting system with LEDs -- helping set the ambiance you want.
- New MP3 Compatible Audio System –New speakers are now inside the tub, offering a higher dynamic range. There’s even a cubby with a door so you can place your MP3 device inside without fear of it getting wet.
- Improved hydraulic performance with more powerful pumps and jets for an even better hydrotherapy experience.
The big reveal for each hot tub of the collection has been occurring throughout the summer of 2012.
About D1 Spas
Dimension One’s constantly evolving list of environmentally and ergonomically friendly innovations gives homeowners a wide range of smart, responsible lifestyle choices. Founded in Vista, California by Bob and Linda Hallam, D1 Spas and aquatic fitness products are now sold through a network of more than 250 dealers in the United States, and 450 dealers worldwide in 30 countries. The company's three product lines include a range of home hydrotherapy and aquatic fitness products that meet a variety of consumer needs and budgets: D1 Reflections Series®, Bay Collection®, AFS- Aquatic Fitness Systems® and @home Hot Tubs®. Innovations include: hydronomics – design based on human anatomy, ergonomics, acupressure, reflexology and fluid mechanics -- a wireless, totally submersible hot tub stereo system; a spa-within-a-spa lounge chair aqua massager; clean energy systems; and patented fountain & lighting systems. For more information about Dimension One Spas, its products and practices, visit: http://www.d1spas.com.