This was a very enlightening experience that helped show me how other companies got to where they are today. Can't wait for the next one!
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
The 11th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit showed record numbers that brought over 100 corporate practitioners from across the globe to share best practices, network extensively and benchmark their shared services operations. The Summit also featured sponsors Enwisen, ScottMadden, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Neocase, Empower Software Solutions and CIC Plus who shared top client case studies, best practices and HR solutions. See a list of past attendees
Following this tremendous success, the 12th HR Shared Services & Outsourcing Summit is ready to break records again. The complete agenda is now available on the event website.
New on the agenda this October:
- More structured networking opportunities: roundtables, discussion forums and panel debates
- 90% new speakers for new stories, fresh perspectives and 10% returning speakers for continuous learning
- On point content: doing more with less, HR compliance, social media, globalization and more
- Customized learning via dual track sessions on Planning & Launching and Service Excellence & Expansion
- Coca-Cola Refreshments site tour
New speakers for the October Summit include:
- Michael Tindall, VP Worldwide Service Delivery, Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Kym Burke, VP HR Connect, Iron Mountain
- Craig Warren, Director of Transformation, Best Buy
- Rod Musser, VP HR Shared Services & Benefits, AECOM
- Anne May, Director HR Services, Siemens Global Shared Service
- Mitch Sparber, Head of HR Service Center Operations NA, Farmers Insurance
- Patty Babler, NA Shared Services Leader, Cargill
- Michael Pilnick, Former Chief HR Officer, Wolters Kluwer
- Nadine Hogan, Director of Global HR Operations, Unisys
- Deanna Schuerbeke, AVP Employee & Corporate Service, Standard Insurance Company
For more information on the 12th HR Shared Service & Outsourcing Summit, please visit http://www.hrssoutsourcing.com or contact Gahwui Kim.