ProtectYourBubble.com celebrates top gadgets that will help football fanatics get the most out of the 2012 football season.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) August 24, 2012
Football season is here, and there is no shortage of excited, rabid football fans ready to take over their university on Saturdays, their NFL stadium on Sunday, or just their couch with their like-minded friends. As the season opener approaches in the next few weeks, ProtectYourBubble.com celebrates top gadgets that will help football fanatics get the most out of the 2012 football season.
1. High Definition Televisions – Nothing can replace being in a football stadium and the game day environment, but a gigantic high-definition television, air conditioning, and snacks are pretty great too. According to Decide.com, here are some great options that have been highly rated by experts and users alike:
- Less than $1,500: LG 55LS4600 55” LED
- More than $1,500: Sharp Aquos 70” LED
2. iPad for Live Streaming – Live streaming of sports has come a long, long way for the past few seasons, and the iPad will have the most options (and retina display no less) for bringing the game to the smaller screen. Here are a few sources for streaming to the iPad:
- College Games: ESPN’s ScoreCenter XL and WatchESPN Apps – ScoreCenter will keep you up to date on scores, stats, and highlights, and WatchESPN will live stream ESPN events on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPNU if your internet provider is partnered with them (Comcast, Brighthouse, Time Warner, and Verizon FiOS).
- NFL Games: NFL PL (Preseason Live) – Get every NFL Preseason game (excluding blackouts) on your iPad anywhere with live stats and scores from around league. This streaming tool will let you play back video, project to your AppleTV or computer through Airplay, and bounce between games. Service cost $20 for the preseason which is expensive, but if you pay for cable just to watch football, there could be a cheaper solution for you in the near future for the entire NFL season.
- Other Notable Live Streaming Sites Apps and Sites: Dish Network, DTV, and Comcast; NBC.com for Sunday Night Game; Verizon NFL Mobile for Thursday, Sunday, and Monday Night games. Many of these streaming sources are also available for Android tablets, Macbook/Macbook Air/Ultrabooks, desktop computers, and connected televisions.
3. Ultimate Tailgate Grills – For most tailgaters, the ultimate tailgating grill needs to be portable, easy to use, but still able to cook some serious meat. Here are a couple of 20 pound grills that fit those descriptions and more:
- Serious Heat, Small Steel Package: Solaire Go Anywhere 304 (14k BTUs, 155 sq in, $340)
- Big, Foldable Grilling Machine: Weber Q 220 (280 sq in, 12k BTUs, $230)
- Bonus for the Cold Concoctions: Portable, gas-powered Tailgator Blender ($290)
4. Cruzin Cooler – Thos for who don’t like carrying or rolling their cooler across campus, they should check out the Cruzin Cooler. It’s a motorized cooler that consumers can ride and drive up to 13 mph for 10 – 30 miles. Includes a trailer hitch for those who have a lot to haul!
- Slow Rider: Cooler Scooter CS-250XE (top speed 13 mph, 24 can storage, $350)
- Cole Trickle Special: 2000 Watt Scooter (top speed 20+ mph, Minimal drink storage, $1,400)
5. Gadget Gear – Every loyal fan has to represent. Some choose to hang flags in their garage or front yard. Some choose to plaster their cars with bumper stickers and window flags. Here are a few more:
- SkinIt Decals: Custom College and NFL decals for your phone, tablet, laptops, etc.
- Pangea Sandwich and Waffle Grill: Excite the family with logoed sandwiches and pancakes!
As sports fans prepare for the football season with their pricey gadgets, they should consider protecting them. Protect Your Bubble provides full protection solutions for mobile devices and home gadgets. Learn more by visiting ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA