National (PRWEB) August 22, 2012
This Wednesday at 1:00pm PST GeniusMoms.com welcomes Dr. Joan Rosenberg to speak at Genius Mom University, a free online webinar series breaking away from traditional mom blog websites, discussing a wide range of topics specific to today's busy mom. This week’s presentation will include self-esteem matters including education to improve poor self-esteem and steps to heal.
Other topics to be discussed from Dr. Joan Rosenberg’s book Mean Girls, Meaner Women Include:
1. Types of double binds that women face and the emotional cost of these 'no-win' situations
2. How angry and competitive feelings between women affect authentic and deep connections with each other
3. How being "different" can make you a target of hurtful behavior
4. How the media supports and reinforces hostile behavior through "the money shot"
5. Critical steps for healing and creating closer connections with women
Dr. Rosenberg is an expert psychologist, founder of Emotional Pilates® and co-author of Mean Girls, Meaner Women. She is a highly acclaimed speaker, trainer and consultant for thousands of mental health professionals, business entrepreneurs, coaches, speakers and authors.
Each week Genius Mom University explores a new topic and opens the event up to all attendees for live Q&A with the expert. Registered members for Genius Mom University receive special updates for free online events including special offers from guest speakers.
About GeniusMoms.com – GeniusMom.com is a subsidiary of Children’s Educational Network (CEN), a holding company dedicated to promoting strong family values through innovative media, information, and products. GeniusMoms.com is the premiere online community for working moms, homemakers and everything in between; a network of women who have stories to share, a passion for personal enrichment that strive to inspire their children, their families, communities and beyond. For more information visit: http://www.GeniusMoms.com