San Francisco, CA. (PRWEB) August 23, 2012
Thrillcall today announced the company is working with more than 60 partners across three major cities to enable everyday music enthusiasts to discover, access and purchase exclusive live music offers. Since launching its free mobile app earlier this year the company has proven to be a huge success among artists, venues, promoters and consumers.
Within the app, users can choose their city listing to see two categories, tonight’s music and exclusive daily offers. Show listings are available in every major city and Thrillcall has successfully rolled out localized, exclusive offers in Los Angeles (LA), New York City (NYC) and San Francisco (SF), with three more cities coming this Fall.
Key milestones in 2012:
In less than six months, Thrillcall has added to its strong network, which currently includes working with Live Nation, Tickets.com, Uber and many more to bring the most accurate show listings and the best live music offers. Highlights include:
- More than 60 venues participating, including some of the best live music venues across three major cities such as: The Roxy, Webster Hall, Viper Room, Shoreline and more.
- Access to major festivals and events, with offers that include VIP passes, access to intimate or secret shows, exclusive after events and more at:
o Noise Pop (SF)
o SummerStage (NYC)
o CBGB Festival (NYC)
o 98.7 FM Penthouse Series (LA)
o Sunset Strip Music Festival (LA)
- Adoption among upcoming artists for exclusive live music offers, including:
o Ra Ra Riot – the industry’s first-ever live music show sold and ticketed through mobile
o Poolside – exclusive promotion of private party hosted at The Roxy
o Dispatch – tour ticket promotions and push notifications in the Thrillcall app
- “Our users repeatedly tell us we are enabling them to discover and access last-minute shows and more than 30 percent of our users are coming back every week to purchase new offers,” said Matthew Tomaszewicz, co-founder, Thrillcall. “Simultaneously, artists, promoters and venues are looking for more ways to reach consumers, build buzz and sell tickets to a show that is happening that week without devaluing the ticket – we give them that option.”
- “We’re always on the lookout for new technologies that can help us promote our shows, but Thrillcall helped us to go beyond that. Using the Thrillcall app, we were also able to increase fan engagement, build awareness of our music and sell tickets to an exclusive show in NYC,” said Rebecca Zeller of indie rock band, Ra Ra Riot. “The app also gave our followers a unique experience, as all the ticketing was done through the app and we were able to throw a more intimate show. We definitely see tools like Thrillcall helping artists think of new ways to provide exclusive packages, shows and tickets to fans.”
Thrillcall is a live event discovery service with exclusive daily offers, providing real-time online and mobile alerts, so you can access the best your city has to offer tonight. Using the most up-to-the-minute data available, Thrillcall keeps you informed on the local live music scene. Our new mobile app lets you decide on a whim to go to a show and access an exclusive offer or browse local concert listings. With “one-touch” ticket purchase right in your hand, the Thrillcall mobile app gives you insider’s access to incredible shows every night. For more information, please visit http://www.thrillcall.com.