The teachers will be able to adapt their traditional classes to a more “flipped” or hybrid approach...
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions and winner of the 2011 CODiE Award winner, announced that Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Area School District (CWASD) selected Edvance360 LMS-SN as the vehicle to deliver new online courses and augment traditional K-12 courses with additional learner tools.
“We chose Edvance360 because it had the tools we needed and a proven commitment and passion for education. Our learners will easily be able to use the system to learn more effectively regardless of learning style. The teachers will be able to adapt their traditional classes to a more “flipped” or hybrid approach, without much training or effort. Edvance360 continues to exceed our expectations in all areas. We are looking forward to expanding further in the district with our offerings and as the landscape of K-12 learning changes in the years to come.” - Denise Michaelsen, 21st Century Learning Initiative Coordinator, CWASD
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The City of Chetek, on the shores of the Chetek Chain of Lakes, is located in the beautiful setting of northwestern Wisconsin. The district is composed of approximately 200 square miles, and is situated in four counties. Chetek-Weyerhaeuser's rural and pristine setting offers both educational and recreational possibilities. The Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Area School District is committed to providing educational opportunities which will maximize knowledge and create lifelong learners.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.chetek.k12.wi.us/.
Cathy Garland, VP of Marketing & Sales