Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) August 26, 2012
IntApp, Inc., provider of the most adopted confidentiality management, time capture and application integration software products for law firms, today announced its record growth and continuing success. IntApp serves well over 250 customers, ranging in size from 80 to 3800 lawyers, including 65% of the 100 largest US firms as ranked by The American Lawyer.
IntApp by the Numbers
In the past twelve months:
- 55 new customers have adopted one or more IntApp products, including: Bell Gully, Benesch, Cooper Grace Ward, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Fishburns, and Minter Ellison SA/NT.
- 103 existing customers have licensed one or more additional IntApp software products.
- IntApp grew headcount by over 45%, with significant investments in R&D, customer support, professional services and account management staff.
- IntApp was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley / San Jose Business Journal.
- The International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) invited IntApp experts to join the advisory board for its LegalSEC initiative, which aims to develop information security best practices and an asset protection framework for law firms.
“We continue to attract top industry talent to the IntApp team, and that team continues to perform superbly, fuelling the continuing success of our customers and growth of our company,” said Dan Tacone, President, IntApp. “We’re excited to connect with existing customers and build relationships with future customers and partners at this year’s ILTA conference.”
Representatives from IntApp’s product development, customer service and account management teams are attending this year’s ILTA conference. Customers, prospective customers and partners are invited to visit booth 808/810 to connect.
IntApp provides software products and services that enable law firms to achieve competitive advantage by exceeding client compliance requirements, increasing revenue, and reducing operational costs. IntApp's three practice groups (Risk, Revenue and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. IntApp products are the most-adopted in their respective categories - Integration Builder for application integration and master data management, Wall Builder for ethical walls and client confidentiality management, and Time Builder for time capture. IntApp serves over 250 customers, is endorsed by major software vendors across all categories, and has cultivated a vibrant partner community. For more information about IntApp, visit: http://www.intapp.com.