Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising has changed the way businesses drive traffic to their website. In addition to generating web traffic, PPC also offers a number of tools to measure marketing analytics. This analytics ability becomes most optimized when a lead conversion can be associated with a specific campaign, ad, keyword and landing page.
While Adwords and other PPC channels offer some very valuable tools to measure campaign efficacy, often what is most forgotten, is the most integral portion of the lead conversion process—the phone call. Phone calls take place offline and web based analytics tools on their own have no ability to capture these conversions.
To capture offline conversions and tie them to a PPC campaign, PPC call tracking solutions are needed. Combining offline lead conversions with call tracking allows businesses to glean valuable insights into campaign performance and maximize returns. The insights gathered from call tracking allow a business to make decisions that pertain to:
1. Keyword Selection. The analytics gathered from call tracking and web analytics allows business to identify keywords that are driving inbound sales calls and lead conversions. This information is integral to understanding what terms generate the highest quality of traffic. Using these terms and direct synonyms, while at the same time cutting back or eliminating those that don’t result in conversions, will lead to higher ROI on PPC campaigns.
2. Bid Management.
Knowing which keywords drive leads conversions, businesses can better manage how they bid on each keyword for top replacement. Having information on top lead producing keywords, a business can optimize their budget. Conversely, an organization can make informed decisions on whether they are receiving ROI on specific PPC campaigns, and compare them to other marketing initiatives.
3. Landing Page Optimization. Successful PPC campaigns have a clear call to action. Call tracking can supplement web analytics by measuring offline conversion data. This has profound implication to optimizing landing page designs. What may look like the best call to action in online analytics may not prove the best when you account for phone call conversions. Understanding how the user prefers to communicate and what sort of communication resonates allows a business to make a more compelling call to action that increases conversion rates.
Integrating call tracking into PPC advertising provides a full picture of campaign performance, allowing the business to make informed investments. The process of integrating call tracking into existing PPC campaigns should be fairly simple:
1. Work with a call tracking provider like CallFire to setup your call tracking local and toll free numbers.
3. Include call tracking into paid advertisements. Google allows a DID virtual phone number to be integrated into their adwords campaigns. In addition, it is prudent to integrate call tracking numbers into ad copy or within the imagery of displayed ads.
4. Lastly, assess complete conversion rates by feeding your call tracking data into web analytics and PPC platforms. Depending on the call tracking solution used, this data can be automatically inserted into your PPC account dashboard. CallFire’s analytics tool automatically feeds data into one’s analytics account.
When call tracking is integrated with PPC campaigns, business can capture a full view of conversions, even when a lead pickup the phone to call. With these insights an organization can make marketing decisions based on comprehensive data and increase ROI.
As you can see there are many aspects of a successful outbound dialing campaign. To learn more about how our staff can help you get started on the our platform, please call us at 213-221-2289.
About CallFire: CallFire is a Text and Voice platform that helps businesses reach customers, drive revenue and increase sales. We make telephone messaging simple. CallFire products include Business Text Messaging, Voice Broadcast, Toll Free Numbers, Local Phone Numbers, Call Tracking, Emergency Notification, IVR, Power Dialing for agents and more. Call analytics enable our 50,000 users to reach customers more often using text marketing, virtual receptionist, autodialers and mobile messaging. To learn more about how to Grow your Business, visit http://www.CallFire.com.