This is not the kind of seminar where you take notes and then file them away when you go back to the office. Attendees will learn best practices from companies on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For List that can be applied immediately.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) August 24, 2012
Attend this conference and go back to work a hero.
Ragan has teamed up with Great Place to Work® to teach hundreds of professionals how communications and HR can revolutionize a company’s culture. Conference attendees will learn how to create a collaborative workplace where ideas bloom, innovations spread, and gain a competitive advantage.
“This is not the kind of seminar where you take notes and then file them away when you go back to the office. Attendees will learn best practices from companies on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For List that can be applied immediately,” said Ragan Communications Chief Executive Officer Mark Ragan.
“The Role of Communications in Creating Best Places to Work,” will be held December 3-5, 2012, at Chesapeake Energy Corporation’s HQ in Oklahoma City. Attendees will learn tips and tricks from:
- Cisco Systems: Master new methodologies to drive messaging with infographics, social media, webinars and video.
- Great Place To Work®: How to use your employee stories to convey your company's identity and values.
- Intel Corporation: Improve transparency, frequency and openness of executive communications.
- Mayo Clinic: Create an employee magazine that can compete with consumer publications.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation: Create targeted campaigns to reach specific employee groups—especially when so many work remotely.
- Microsoft: Tips and tricks to deliver a small company employee experience regardless of the size of your company.
- REI: The secret to receiving one of the highest employee engagement scores in the country.
- SAS: Create a workforce that is committed to protecting and sustaining your company's unique culture.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital: Increase employee satisfaction and advocacy: How to infuse a 'teach, don't tell' attitude into your culture.
- Teach For America: Deepen employee investment in an organization's mission through new media and hands-on experiences.
ABOUT RAGAN COMMUNICATIONS
Ragan Communications operates two of the top news and information sites for the PR and corporate communications industry — Ragan.com and PRDaily.com. Together, these daily news sites attract nearly 700,000 global visitors.
The company also covers the health care and HR communication industry with its daily news sites HealthCareCommunication.com and HRCommunication.com. The Chicago-based company is also the leading provider of conferences and online training to PR, media relations and corporate communications professionals.
ABOUT GREAT PLACE TO WORK®
Great Place to Work® is a global consulting and management training firm specializing in workplace excellence and the development of high-trust organizational cultures. Our proprietary research tool, the Trust Index© Employee Survey is taken by over 10 million employees in 40 countries annually. The most respected companies worldwide apply our Model® to increase the levels of trust across their organizations and drive business results.
In the United States, Great Place to Work® produces the annual FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list and the Great Place to Work® Best Small & Medium Workplaces list.