“I am looking forward to the this content-rich forum as it provides a true peer-to-peer opportunity to strategize and learn best practices with some of the most Senior Counsel from top companies in the world. Winsome Gilbert, Director, IQPC Exchange
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) August 26, 2012
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, is proud to announce the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Exchange for senior Executives and General Counsel, taking place February 26-28, 2013 in Tampa Bay, Florida. Offering a variety of unique learning sessions, IQPC Exchange attendees can customize their itinerary to include conversations with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The GRC Exchange is a unique invitation-only event only featuring Chief Legal and Compliance Officers and General Counsel from leading companies. The speaker list for the Governance, Risk, and Compliance Exchange features:
- Robert H. Brewer, Sr. Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer, Office Depot, Inc.
- Andrew Hinton, Assistant General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Google Inc.
- Avi Gesser, Counsel, Fraud Section, U.S. Department of Justice
- Scott Baron, Director, Digital Risk and Security Governance, National Grid
- Susan M. Angele, Vice President, Global Deputy General Counsel, The Hershey Company
- Bobby D. Butler, Jr., Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer and Director of Internal Audit,
Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.
- Eric M. Baim, Executive Director, Ethics & Compliance, Lead, Policy & Risk Management
- Tony Bellezza, CPA, Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer – Rite Aid, Former
Partner at Ernst & Young
- Charles V. Senatore, Head of Corporate Compliance, Fidelity Investments
- Gautam Sachdev, SVP and Head of Strategy and Implementation, Global Banking and
Markets Compliance, Americas at HSBC Group
- Annette Donselaar, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, ACE Life at ACE Group
- Jay Cohen, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Assurant
- Odell Guyton, Director of Compliance and Corporate Attorney , Office of Legal Compliance,
- Jonathan D. Avila, Assistant General Counsel, Chief Privacy Officer , The Walt Disney
- Kathleen Edmond, Esq., Chief Ethics Officer, Best Buy
“I am looking forward to the this content-rich forum as it provides a true peer-to-peer networking opportunity to strategize and learn best practices with some of the most Senior Counsel from top companies in the world. We will be there to discuss real compliance challenges that the world is facing, and walk away with actionable solutions. It will be an incredibly exciting event, and is a must-attend for any Chief Legal and Compliance Officer or General Counsel,” Winsome Gilbert, Program Director, IQPC Exchange.
IQPC Exchange’s Program Director has surveyed the industry and conducted extensive research to identify the burning issues, some of which include:
- Building and Maintaining Credibility with Regulators During an Investigation
- Implementing an Ethics and Compliance Program that Conforms to the US Federal Sentencing Guidelines for Organizations (FSGO)
- The Role of Senior Management and the Board in Developing an Effective Ethics and Compliance Culture
- Conducting Effective Risk Assessments to Maximize Business and Budget Decisions Latest Developments in FATCA Reporting and Compliance
To request an invitation to attend the Governance, Executive and Risk Exchange, please visit http://www.executivegrcexchange.com or email at naexchange(at)iqpc(dot)com.