ProtectourBubble.com, shares its list of the top travel apps. Whether traveling overseas or stateside, there are a few apps that can enhance the traveler’s journey
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 26, 2012
Travel protection brand, ProtectYourBubble.com, shares its list of the top travel apps. Whether traveling overseas or stateside, there are a few apps that can enhance the traveler’s journey. Here are some of those:
Protect Your Bubble’s Favorite Travel Apps:
- TripIt – The one-stop-shop for organizing travel plans into one convenient itinerary. All details are kept in one place for added convenience. Travelers no longer need to print hotel confirmations, update their family and friends on their whereabouts, etc. They just log into the app and go from there.
- Hotel Tonight – No more stressing out over finding a room due to a flight cancellation or abrupt change in plans. This app searches its database for last minute, discounted hotel rooms. Many hotels will offer very low prices just to book a room, and those with the app will be in the know (while saving money).
- Oanda Currency Converter – This is a must-have for the international traveler. Exchange rates are always changing and sometimes it can be tough to mentally calculate the rates. Equipped with the most up-to-date exchange rates, Oanda is a key to managing money abroad.
- TripAdvisor – Perfect for travelers who like to read reviews and prefer to stay in well-rated places. TripAdvisor is a great pocket tool for also sharing your experiences, tips and sightseeing suggestions with other travelers.
- Bed Bug Alert – The $1.99 app cost is well worth the avoidance of the infamous bed bug nightmare. Travelers can easily track reported incidents with this app. Don’t let the bed bugs bite: now, there’s an app for that.
- White Noise Lite – For the travelers who have trouble sleeping in less-than-quiet places, this app is a must. The white noise options vary from an osculating fan to the ocean, making for instant relaxation. Note: Consumers should be sure to keep their phone charging while the app is in use. It can drain the battery during the night. For those who use their phone as their alarm…this could be a potential issue if the phone is not charged.
- Instagram – One of the best parts about traveling is showing off the photos and reminiscing for years to come. Travelers should be sure to document the trip with beautiful, artistic images. Not to mention, it’s a great way to brag to everyone else at home!
- Protect Your Bubble – Traveling can be fun, but also has its risks. Smart phones and tablets are hot commodities for pick-pocketers. Not to mention, there are a number of ways consumers can lose or damage their mobile devices while in transit. Protect Your Bubble offers insurance for mobile gadgets, starting at $7.99 per month. Insurance coverage can be purchased and claims can be filed all through the mobile app.
Protect Your Bubble plans provide a variety of travel protection coverage for single and multi-trip options and Protect Your Bubble offers a convenient quote process, taking only two minutes to buy and receive a plan, all online. Consumers can learn more by visiting http://www.protectyourbubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit http://www.protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA