The Symposium provides attendees with crucial information about changes in business expansion logistics and site selection factors in the United States, Canada and Latin America brought about by the challenging economy of recent years.
Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
ITRA Global, one of the largest real estate organizations devoted to the representation of corporate tenants and occupiers of commercial real estate worldwide, has announced the final lineup of panelists for the ITRA Global 2012 Corporate Real Estate Symposium on September 12, 2012 at the Park Plaza Victoria London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Road, in London.
Top corporate executives from European companies, in addition to ITRA Global clients, will attend the Symposium, and the panel discussions will cover a broad range of topics from state and regional incentives to site selection factors and other key issues essential to successful business expansion throughout North America and Latin America.
Debra Stracke Anderson, Chairman of the Symposium Committee and President and CEO of Washington, D.C.-based ITRA Global / Sloan Street Advisors, says the event will be a tremendous resource for company executives who must navigate a significantly changed global marketplace.
”The Symposium provides attendees with crucial information about changes in business expansion logistics and site selection factors in the United States, Canada and Latin America brought about by the challenging economy of recent years,” Anderson explains.
The distinguished Corporate Guest Panel is comprised of high profile executives who will share case studies and experiences relevant to today’s business expansion in the Americas, including property availability, build-to-suit, leasing versus owning, and more. The Symposium represents a unique opportunity for the executives on the panel to share their unique perspectives with attendees from Europe and around the world.
Anderson, who also is Chairman Emeritus of ITRA Global, will moderate the Corporate Guest Panel discussion that includes top executives from the following companies:
- Mars, Incorporated: Mr. Mark Broadhurst, Director of Public Affairs and Government Relations
- Mozilla Corporation: Mr. James Cook, Chief Financial Officer
- Skanska Commercial Development USA: Mr. Mats Johansson, President
- Viacom: Mr. Timothy Stevenson, President, Viacom Realty Corporation
- Whirlpool: Mr. Lee Utke, Senior Director, Global Corporate Real Estate
- ITRA Global / Pollina Corporate Real Estate, Inc.: Ronald R. Pollina, Ph.D., President ; Author of the 2012 “Pollina Corporate Top 10 Pro-Business States”
The Economic Development Guest Panel, which will be moderated by ITRA Global Chairman Emeritus Dr. Ronald Pollina, includes top officials from the following government agencies in the Americas:
- Missouri, USA: Mr. Christopher Chung, CEO, The Missouri Partnership
- Pennsylvania, USA: Mr. Richard Kilner, Managing Director, European Investment Office
- Ontario, Canada: Mr. Jean-Noel Mermet, International Business Development Representative, Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: Mr. Sergio Rodrigues Costa, Director, Investe São Paulo
- Colombia: Mr. Juan Guillermo Perez, Director London Office, Proexport Colombia
- Mexico: His Excellency José Neif Jury Fabre, Trade Commissioner, ProMéxico
- Panama: His Excellency José Pacheco Tejeira, Vice Minister of Foreign Trade
“The Economic Development Guest Panel will cover such matters as transportation, labor, taxation, business-friendly culture, and many other regional differentiators that company executives must consider when expanding to the Americas,” says Pollina.
Structured as a moderated forum, guests will have the opportunity during the Symposium to ask questions during the panel discussions, networking sessions, and on a one-on-one basis with Economic Development officials and ITRA Global Site Selection experts via pre-arranged appointments. Also included in the day’s schedule are a networking luncheon and a cocktail reception to conclude the event.
ITRA Global is an organization of corporate real estate advisors specializing in representing companies in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of office, industrial and retail facilities. With coverage in over 80 major markets around the world, ITRA Global is one of the largest organizations dedicated to representing tenants and occupiers of commercial real estate. Clients benefit by having experienced professionals as their trusted advisors, providing conflict-free representation with total objectivity.
To learn more about panel discussions at this event, contact Beth Wade, ITRA Global Executive Director, in the United States at 1.706.654.3201. Please visit http://www.itraglobal.com to discover more about conflict-free representation and the worldwide representatives of ITRA Global.