London, UK (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd is pleased to announce it will be hosting its new state-of-the-art conference, the International Gasoline Additives Event.
From November 28 through November 29, 2012, in Istanbul, the International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012 will focus on the gasoline additives market at the global, regional and country scale. Expert panelists will guide attendees through efficient eye-to-eye discussions, interactive sessions, investigations into all market related issues, and introduce participants to the key aspects of the gasoline additives market.
Issues within the International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012 Agenda Include:
- Global, regional and country markets of gasoline additives;
- Present market situation, historical background and future forecast;
- Gasoline additives capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices;
- Gasoline additives producers and suppliers;
- Gasoline additives market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices.
Why Attend the International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012:
- Develop broader knowledge of the gasoline additives market;
- Plunge into the unparalleled analytical data on the gasoline additives market;
- Understand both global and regional factors impacting the industry;
- Get assistance in the search for prospective partners and suppliers;
- Receive unique gasoline additives market forecast information;
- Share your views and knowledge on the gasoline additives industry;
- Enhance decision-making process, boost company’s business and sales activities, improve managing business environment.
The International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012 is to take place on November 28-29, 2012 at the InterContinental Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
For more details on the International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012, its agenda, and participation information, please visit the Conference Page.