We both wanted to make sure we were creating something unique that Halo fans would be proud to show off. The final design is really impressive, and a wonderful tribute to the Halo Universe and the UNSC.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Redmond, WA (PRWEB) August 27, 2012
GAEMS, Inc. in partnership with 343 Industries, creators of the forthcoming blockbuster Halo 4, today announced the pre-order availability of the exclusive Halo edition G190 Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment (PGE). Building on customer feedback and the incredible success of the G155, the new G190 Vanguard adds a wealth of new features and benefits inside the newly designed durable and rugged case that is specially created to showcase the United Nations Space Command (UNSC), the human faction within the Halo universe.
Stephen Toulouse, Director of Product Management for GAEMS, stated, “I’m a Halo fanatic, and I love getting to help create products like this. Not only does the Vanguard offer amazing new features over previous models like an upgraded 19 inch screen, better speakers, and improved case design, but with the UNSC styling and colors you could almost imagine a soldier in the Halo universe using equipment like this on the battlefield.”
“We worked hand in hand with GAEMS on the look of the Halo exclusive Vanguard. We both wanted to make sure we were creating something unique that Halo fans would be proud to show off. I’ve used their products myself and it seemed a natural fit for us. The final design is really impressive, and a wonderful tribute to the Halo Universe and the UNSC,” said Frank O’Conner, Creative Director for the Halo franchise.
Available for pre-order exclusively from Amazon, the Halo Exclusive Vanguard Personal Gaming Environment has the following features:
- Integrated 19" HD LED display with HDMI connection which lets you catch every detail of your favorite games and movies
- Integrated stereo speakers and dual 3.5 mm headphone jacks allow you to blast the sound or keep it to yourself
- Rugged case protects all your gaming gear from minor impacts
- Storage bags hold your controllers, power supplies, and other accessories
- Dual-straps and fitted foam base secure your console firmly in place while allowing for proper ventilation
- Unique UNSC logos and branding on both the exterior and interior of the case
- UNSC branded shoulder strap.
- Removable center badge on the case exterior for future customization
- Remote control with UNSC logo’s and styling
- Interior case LED lighting
- Exclusive Halo 4 sticker sheet featuring Halo4, UNSC, and UNSC Infinity logos
- Amazon Frustration Free Packaging
“As proven by our sales of the existing product the G155, Personal Gaming Environments are clearly providing a solution the industry needs. To have a partner as prestigious as 343 Industries working with us to create our latest solution for mobile entertainment in a franchise as loved and established as Halo just cements this fact. The Vanguard is a fantastic product, and we simply cannot wait to get it into the hands of Halo fans,” said Dean Mercier, CEO of GAEMS.
The Limited Edition Halo Exclusive Vanguard PGE is priced at $349.99 and is available for pre-order exclusively at Amazon.com starting today. It is expected to ship simultaneously with the launch of Halo 4 on November 6th
GAEMS, Inc. is changing the way gamers around the world stay connected to their favorite console, friends, and games. By creating an entirely new category in consumer electronics, GAEMS has taken everything needed for an ultimate gaming experience, and made it personal as well as portable. Established by dedicated gamers, for gamers GAEMS, Inc. is assembling a team of industry professionals with a passion for gaming. GAEMS will always design and manufacture products that place gamers first. Our mission is to provide the highest quality personal gaming and entertainment experience to gamers around the world. You can find out more about GAEMS at our website at http://gaemspge.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gaems_pge