Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 29, 2012
Earlier this month, Sheryl Jean of the Dallas Morning News discussed employee benefits trends with Kevin Pailet, Senior Vice President at Prescott Pailet Benefits, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company.
In light of the recent healthcare changes due to the Affordable Care Act, several leaders in the industry are ensuring their clients are well-informed and prepared for the future. Pailet shared his recommendations for small business owners regarding employee benefits trends that provide access to financial security. Pailet was approached for the article because of his own established experience as well as Prescott Pailet Benefits’ in the employee benefits field. Prescott Pailet Benefits is one of the largest small group brokers in the Metroplex with an expertise in ancillary benefits, as discussed in the article. Pailet’s recommendations were as follows:
- Provide employees access to a quality retirement plan with diverse, low-cost investment options and a matching contribution.
- Provide access to short-term disability coverage because many employees would find themselves in a difficult financial situation if they were unable to work due to an injury.
- Provide access to long-term disability coverage, which will create financial security for employees.
- Offer voluntary benefits so employees have a convenient way to acquire coverage with discounts and/or underwriting concessions that they would not have otherwise.
- Provide employees with basic education about health care consumerism and access to a health care advocate to help obtain better pricing, appeal claims and more.
For more information please email skushner[at]prescottpailet[dot]com or call (214) 739-5442.
Prescott Pailet Benefits was started by three founding partners: Daniel Prescott, Stuart Prescott and Kevin Pailet. Solely dedicated to the group and individual benefits market, Prescott Pailet Benefits is a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company.