Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 28, 2012
Atlanta School of Massage, in partnership with The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), offers one of the best personal training certification programs in the industry. The 600 hour Personal Trainer Program includes hands-on experience, a crucial component of a Personal Trainer Certification. The first class starts October 9th, 2012.
The Atlanta School of Massage personal trainer program is designed to ensure that students acquire up to date scientific knowledge of the mechanics of the human body to allow them to train clients more effectively. Students gain an exceptional skill set and the ability to confidently utilize NASM OPT (Optimum Performance Training) methods to design appropriate fitness programs for a diverse public. Students also learn the required competencies to successfully pass the NASM’s certification examination.
The practice of Personal Training has revolutionized the Fitness industry over the past 25 years. The Atlanta School of Massage promotes and supports the growth of the Fitness industry by ensuring that every student has a solid foundation in anatomy, exercise physiology, nutrition, client assessment, program design and program management, client safety, and special population considerations.
Please visit Atlanta School of Massage or contact Tyler McGhin at 877-718-0596 to learn more.
Atlanta School of Massage, the leading Georgia massage school, is celebrating 32 years of providing excellence in massage therapy education. In keeping with its leading-edge tradition, Atlanta School of Massage continues to expand on a long history of accomplishments:
- First massage school in Georgia
- First Georgia massage school to be accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSC)
- First massage school represented within the Green Spa Network
- Named an ACCSC 2004 School of Distinction
- First Georgia massage school to be approved by the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV funding
- First massage school to partner with Emory University on research into the beneficial effects of neuromuscular therapy on patients with Parkinson's disease
- First Georgia massage school to open a skin care division, Atlanta Institute of Aesthetics.
- Atlanta School of Massage is located at 2 Dunwoody Park, Atlanta, Georgia 30338. For more information, call 877-718-0596 or visit atlantaschoolofmassage.com.
Since 1987, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been a global leader in providing evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals. All NASM programs are developed from comprehensive scientific research that is supported by the NASM Research Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The NASM educational continuum is designed to help today’s health and fitness professionals enhance their careers while empowering their clients to live healthier lives.