The top 10 best selling titles in self-publishing for July 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 28, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for July were:
- Along the Chisholm Trail and Other Poems by George Rhoades
- The Facilitative Leader by Glenn Brome
- Frankenswinger by Nick Baker
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- I Remember by Antoinette Lawrence & Terry Lewis
- Joe's Clothes by Sandra Thompson
- Judge Me By The People Who Surround Me by Barbara Bluefield
- Kathy's Good News by Wilson Awasu
- Presentation Skills 201 by William R. Steele
- Write From the Start by Lakesha Parson, Ed. S.
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134