Overlooking the Pacific Ocean and pristine Sonoma Coast, Sea Ranch Lodge is the place to celebrate 'Naturally Beautiful Weddings.'
The Sea Ranch, Sonoma Coast, California (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Earlier this year, Sea Ranch Lodge was honored by The Knot as one of “Best of Weddings 2012” in the Northern California/San Francisco Bay Area. To celebrate, the lodge is offering engaged couples a special opportunity to discover first-hand its serene guest experience and learn about the property’s exceptional weddings, which overlook the Pacific Ocean on the pristine Sonoma Coast.
After finding the right partner, finding the right venue for the wedding is of utmost importance. To make this key decision a pleasure, not a project, the “Wedding Preview” package was created as a prelude to a ‘Naturally Beautiful Wedding’ at Sea Ranch Lodge. The offer features a delightful stay for two – with 25% savings on accommodations, a $50 dinner credit at the acclaimed Black Point Grill, full breakfast daily, and a site tour with the Group Sales Manager.
Available exclusively for those who are engaged, this special package allows couples to experience the breathtaking coastal setting first-hand as their wedding guests will, enjoy the acclaimed restaurant food (prepared by the same chef as our catering menu selections), discuss venue options for their festivities, and meet the service team who will help make the event unforgettable.
As featured on MarthaStewartWeddings.com in June 2012, Sea Ranch Lodge hosts wedding celebrations for up to 125 that are natural, beautiful, breathtaking. Perfect for small weddings, elopements and vow renewals, here’s a recap of what the lodge offers:
- A stunning setting: Sea Ranch lodge overlooks the pristine Sonoma coast, within a 2-3 hour drive of most of the San Francisco Bay Area – perfect for a destination wedding that’s distinctive, but not distant.
- Memorable venues: The lodge offers two oceanfront ceremony venues atop dramatic coastal bluffs. Both feature endless views of the Pacific, sea breezes and ocean scents. Inviting reception spaces – indoors and out – provide options for cocktails, dining, dancing and more.
- Creative cuisine: Acclaimed Chef Phillip Kaufman creates seasonal catering menus using locally sourced ingredients. The extensive wine list with noteworthy offerings from Sonoma and Mendocino Counties complements the food.
- Attentive service: The Group Sales Manager works with the bride-to-be and/or her wedding planner to handle every detail. The personalized service of the lodge’s friendly, experienced staff is dedicated to ensure the success of each special event.
- Rustic, elegant accommodations: All 19 recently renovated rooms feature panoramic Pacific Ocean views; most have welcoming gas fireplaces. One room, a favorite of couples for celebrations, offers views of both the ocean and courtyard, where an outdoor hot tub, private patio and small garden expand the living space. All guests enjoy a complimentary full breakfast, prepared to order, ensuring a great start to the day.
For reservations or information on the Wedding Preview package, contact the lodge by phone (707-785-2371 or 800-732-7262) or email (info(at)searanchlodge(dot)com). We also invite brides-to-be and wedding planners to learn more: please contact Azusa Jansen at 707-785-2371 or azusa(at)searanchlodge(dot)com.
- Wedding Preview Package Details --
Offered on all room types, the Wedding Preview Package is valid seven days a week for bookings through August 31, 2013, and stays through December 31, 2013. Minimum stay is one night Sunday – Thursday and two nights Friday – Saturday. Rates are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes, gratuities or beverages at dinner. Blackout dates may apply; offer subject to availability. Refunds or credit on any unused portion of the package are unavailable. Wedding Preview Package may not be combined with other packages or rates.
ABOUT SEA RANCH LODGE
A small, secluded property on the Northern California coast, Sea Ranch Lodge is a serene destination embracing nature’s beauty and bounty. A getaway here features nature untamed – ocean vistas, pristine bluffs, dramatic landscapes, abundant wildlife – with miles of hiking trails to enjoy it just steps from your door. This sublime natural setting melds with man’s mindful efforts to live lightly on the land. We respect an ethos of sustainability in lodging, dining, activities, service and more.
Inviting accommodations – all with extraordinary Pacific views and most with fireplaces – reflect the rustic, organic architecture that The Sea Ranch community pioneered to decades of acclaim. New, stylish updates bring contemporary comforts to the renowned design heritage. Black Point Grill offers seasonal menus crafted from northwest Sonoma County’s fresh, local ingredients, creating delicious fare that matches the exceptional ocean-view setting. Regional wines complement dining. Weddings are planned to be naturally beautiful.
A peaceful retreat for guests to connect with nature, the outdoors, oneself, and others special to them, Sea Ranch Lodge is a place to relax and unwind. Just a few hours from most of the Bay Area, the coastal drive is a scenic journey that adds to the experience. Dogs are welcome guests, too.
Close to the San Francisco Bay Area, but worlds away, Sea Ranch Lodge is a natural escape on the pristine Sonoma coast. Be alone, together. Share slower, simpler pleasures.
Enjoy natural serenity, unsurpassed.