How should food manufacturers and exporters prepare for FSMA implementation when FDA has failed to meet its own deadlines?
Glen Burnie, MD (PRWEB) August 28, 2012
FDAImports.com, in partnership with U.S. Customhouse Broker, J.O. Alvarez, Inc., will be hosting two Food Safety Modernization Act training sessions in Celaya and Monterrey, Mexico this October 16th and 18th respectively (free of charge). The training sessions will be presented by former FDA Regulatory Counsel and current FDAImports.com Founder & CEO, Benjamin England, and will provide clear and customized FSMA training for Mexican and South American food producers and manufacturers who are looking to understand the impact that new and emerging FSMA legislation will have on them. Topics include:
- How should food manufacturers and exporters prepare for FSMA implementation when FDA has failed to meet its own deadlines?
- Which FSMA regulations will have the most significant implications for Mexican and South American food producers?
- What is "HARPC" and why is it not just like "HACCP"?
- What will U.S. suppliers begin requiring foreign food manufacturers to do in order to verify compliance with the FDA's food safety requirements?
- The timeline of FSMA implementation and when to expect FDA action.
- The hidden new FSMA requirements that no one else is talking about.
- FSMA User Fees and Costs (and who’s going to pay them).
- How to avoid FDA Import Alerts, warning letters, fees, fines and recalls.
Companies may register online at: http://www.joalvarez.com/training_fda.php
FDAImports.com is an FDA consulting firm helping U.S. and foreign companies navigate through and meet complex FDA regulations for marketing and importing foods, dietary supplements, drugs, cosmetics and medical devices. Benjamin L. England, Founder and CEO, is a former 17-year veteran of the FDA and served as the Regulatory Counsel to the Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs. Contact: Jon Barnes, (410) 220-2800 or pr(at)fdaimports.com.
About J.O. Alvarez
With over 50 years experience, JO Alvarez, Inc. is a full service Customs broker with locations throughout Texas and Mexico. They were recognized as having no accountable errors in a December 2011FDA audit and have a long history as a comprehensive and reliable brokerage.