Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 29, 2012
Vubiz is proud to announce a new Arc Flash and Shock Training elearning course: online electrical safety qualification, refresher and awareness training.
The Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) is credible, high quality, affordable and impactful online training delivered with3D graphics, video and narrated content. Divided into 10 modules, the four hour online training system covers the fundamentals of the electrical hazards of arc flash and shock. The course features 3D graphics, videos and narrated content to provide information on the dangers of arc flash and shock, and how to protect electrical workers. It provides information on how to analyze these electrical hazards and follow up on preventive and protective control measures. Unique to the ESTS system is the 3D Virtual Electrical Workplace classroom, where the student can apply learning interactive scenarios about arc flash and shock and the application of the CSA Z462 Workplace Electrical Safety Standard.
The Electrical Safety Training System (ESTS) is comprised of ten (10) modules and each module has a varying number of independent lessons:
2. OH&S Regulations, Standards and Best Practices
3. Understanding Electricity in the Workplace
4. Electrical Hazards Understanding the Risk
5. Electrical Hazard Analysis
6. Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
7. Engineering and Administrative Controls
8. Electrical Specific PPE, Tools & Equipment
9. Emergency Response, Incident Reporting and Program Maintenance
10. Final Assessment
For further information or to purchase course contact Vubiz