Protect Your Bubble shares tips on what attendees should bring, as well as reminds festival goers that there will be plenty of gadgets to be ogled over this weekend.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Attention Dragon*Con fans, the highly anticipated convention will be held Aug. 31, through Sept. 3, in Atlanta. According its website, “Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the universe!”
In addition to the science fiction, fantasy and comics side of DragonCon, Protect Your Bubble shares tips on what attendees should bring, as well as reminds festival goers that there will be plenty of gadgets to be ogled over this weekend.
1. Gaming: New games for popular game consoles will be on hand. Rec Room Masters will be on sight to show how folks can convert a room in their house into the ultimate Game Cave. From full-sized arcade games to home console sets and computer games, Rec Room Masters will have plans to maximize the space and entertainment factor in the Game Cave.
2. Astronomy Workshop: So what’s out there really? This one-day workshop is free and covers stargazing, physics and other space sciences. While it’s mostly aimed at writers and science fiction editors, everyone is welcome to attend. Subjects to be covered are the fundamentals of light, gravity and scale, planets, stars, galaxies and cosmology. What’s learned here will give amateur astronomers a better idea of what they are seeing in their telescopes.
3. Benjamin Radford Scientific Investigation Workshop: Radford, a research fellow eight of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry and deputy editor of Skeptical Magazine, delves into ghosts, Bigfoot sightings, crop circles and miracles. Are those images taken with digital cameras really ghosts? What about the voices found later on digital recording devices? The goal is better understand the mysteries and the devices used to investigate them.
4. Pictures: Attendees need to be ready for all the photo opps of the costumed people and celebrities who are sure to be in attendance. Whether a digital camera or the camera function in a smartphone or tablet is used, convention goers should ensure that the batteries are fully charged.
With so many people running around and so much to do, it’s going to be easy to set down one’s phone or camera and lose it. What about the new games and consoles folks invest in from Dragon*Con? Protect Your Bubble offers gadget extended warranties on items like laptops, game consoles and cameras, as well as gadget insurance for smartphones and tablets. Visit ProtectYourBubble.com for a quick two minute quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering convenient and affordable insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, and 24/7 emergency services. In addition, the concierge service provides restaurant reservations, arranges golf tee times, and more.
- Pet – Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet fees for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and routine wellness visits. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, there’s only a $100 annual deductible that only needs to be met once per plan year. Coverage starts from less than $1 per day.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect the little things and moments that enrich lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit ProtectYourBubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote on insuring all the things and moments you can’t live without.