Learn about SSAE 16 from the official SSAE 16 Resource Guide, provided by NDB Accountants & Consultants.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
The SSAE 16 Resource Guide, developed exclusively by NDB Accountants & Consultants, is the definitive SSAE 16 training portal for anyone seeking to learn more about Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16, as put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Individuals and businesses alike will find a wealth of information pertaining to SSAE 16, such as the evolution of the new standard, the new AICPA SOC reporting framework, dozens of white papers, and much more. Provided by NDB Accountants & Consultants, a nationally recognized PCAOB CPA firm specializing in SSAE 16 reporting.
SSAE 16 training is a must for anyone working with the AICPA attest standard, and the SSAE 16 Resource Guide provides an abundance of information to get individuals up to speed in no time. The following sections and categories at ssae16.org provide essential SSAE 16 training information:
1. About SSAE 16. A great introduction section on SSAE 16 that provides interested parties with an excellent background on the AICPA attestation standard.
2. SSAE 16 Fundamentals. Learn about all the important areas that make SSAE 16 what it is.
3. SSAE 16 Reporting. Learn about SSAE 16 Type 1 and Type 2 reports and what information is contained within them.
4. Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.). Get answers to some of the most commonly asked SSAE 16 questions.
5. SSAE 16 Resources and White Papers. This section contains dozens and dozens of well-written whitepapers geared specifically for SSAE 16 training.
Simply stated, these sections are filled with the most in-depth and comprehensive amount of information found anywhere by a CPA firm. The material is easy-to-read and understand, well-written, but still technical enough to give readers a true understanding of SSAE 16.
NDB Accountants. A nationally recognized PCAOB CPA firm specializing in SOC reporting.
Contact Charles Denyer at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 705 or Christopher G. Nickell at 1-800-277-5415, ext. 706 to learn more about our competitive, fixed fee rates.