14 Pages of Learning Content Released
A collection of articles, perspectives, content and context focused on Learning in 2012 and beyond has just been released by Elliott Masie, Chair of The Learning Consortium.
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
This 14 page online newsletter focuses on key issues in workforce learning in 2012.
Learners Want Personalization.
- Learning Together: Social & Collaborative Learning.
- Susan Cain on Introverts
- What is the "e" in e-Learning?
- Video Expands Learning.
- Otello, Leadership & Learning by Nigel Paine.
- General Colin Powell's Leadership Perspectives.
- LMS: More Learning Options, Please!
- Charles Duhigg on Habits.
- Performance Support Perspectives
View the Learning in 2012 Newsletter online at http://www.learning2012.com/2012-details/newsletter.html
The MASIE Center is an international Learning LAB and research center working with Global Organizations. Headquarters are in Saratoga Springs, NY, with staff located in Virginia and Shanghai, China.
For more information, please visit http://www.masie.com