Our agency customers understand that effective carrier interface is a critical component to operating an efficient and profitable insurance agency.
University Park, Ill. (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
Insurance software company Applied Systems awarded 13 carriers with the Applied System Interface Leadership Awards and another 60 with Interface Partner awards at TENCon 2012, the flagship conference for users of Applied Systems software in Nashville, Tenn.
The awards continued the company’s tradition of honoring insurance carriers for excellence in communications with agencies and brokerages. The Applied Systems Interface Leadership Awards recognize carriers who have exhibited leadership through their work and partnership with Applied Systems in the advancement and innovation of carrier interface.
Carriers that received the Applied Systems Interface Leadership Awards are Allied Insurance, EMC Insurance Companies, Farmers Union Insurance, Fremont Insurance Company, Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company, Harleysville Insurance, Liberty Mutual Agency Markets, New York Central Mutual Fire Insurance Company, Penn National Insurance, The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Hartford, The Hanover Insurance Group and The Travelers Companies, Inc.
The Applied Systems Interface Partner Awards go to the carriers that have partnered with Applied Systems to offer agencies a full complement of batch download, real-time inquiry and real-time rating transactions. This year 51 U.S. insurance companies and nine Canadian carriers received the Interface Partner Awards for offering policy download and real-time bridge rating.
“Applied Systems and its carrier and agency partners continue to lead the way in the development and advancement of agency-carrier interface,” said Doug Johnston, vice president, Partner Relations and Product Innovations. “Our agency customers understand that effective carrier interface is a critical component to operating an efficient and profitable insurance agency. Agency/carrier interface is continually evolving to provide greater efficiencies for agents, carriers and their customers. The carriers recognized with this year’s awards are at the forefront of improving agency-carrier interface. Applied Systems agency and broker software products offer carriers the broadest set of interface capabilities in the marketplace, partnering with over 450 carriers throughout North America. More insurance carriers interface with their agencies through partnerships with Applied Systems than any other insurance automation company in the industry."
2012 Interface Partner Award winners are:
- Accident Fund Insurance Company of America
- Alfa Alliance Insurance Corporation
- Arbella Insurance Group
- Auto Club Group – AAA
- Auto-Owners Insurance
- Berkley Mid-Atlantic Group, LLC
- Celina Insurance Group
- Central Insurance Companies
- Chartis Private Client Group
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
- Concord General Mutual Insurance Company
- Co-operative Insurance Companies
- Continental Western Group
- Donegal Insurance Group
- Encompass Insurance Company
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- Frankenmuth Insurance
- General Casualty
- Goodville Mutual Casualty Company
- Grange Insurance
- Hastings Mutual Insurance Company
- ICW Group
- Injured Workers’ Insurance Fund
- Kemper Preferred
- MMG Insurance Company
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Company
- Mutual Benefit Group
- New London County Mutual Insurance Company
- Preferred Employers Insurance Company
- Preferred Mutual Insurance Company
- Republic Group of Companies
- Secura Insurance
- Selective Insurance Company of America
- Society Insurance
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- Stonetrust Commercial Insurance Company
- The Norfolk & Dedham Group
- Tower Group Companies
- Tuscarora Wayne Group of Companies
- Union Mutual of Vermont Companies
- United Fire Group
- Utica National Insurance Group
- Vermont Mutual Insurance Group
- West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Western Reserve Group
- Westfield Group
- Zurich in North America
- Aviva Canada, Inc.
- The Dominion of Canada General Insurance Company
- The Economical Insurance Group
- Intact Insurance
- North Waterloo Farmers Mutual Insurance Company
- Peace Hills General Insurance Company
- Pembridge Insurance Company
- RSA Canada
- Unica Insurance
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. The company is recognized as a pioneer in agency management systems and data exchange between agencies, brokers, carriers and their clients. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied Systems software enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most. To learn more, please visit http://www.AppliedSystems.com.