One-of-a-kind destination where people can achieve a new level of personal well-being, renewal and radiance.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
It is impossible not to be impressed with PRO Sports Club. As one of the premiere health spas in the United States, the PRO Sports Club takes fitness, athletics and beauty to the next level by providing top-notch facilities that are run by a staff of highly trained and dedicated professionals. In particular, their 272,000 square foot facility, located in Bellevue, houses a dazzling assortment of pools, studios, sport specific courts, state-of-the-art equipment and complete salon services, which provide countless permutations for full body and mind rejuvenation.
However, this only describes part of founder Dr. Mark Dedomenico’s vision for establishing a “one-of-a-kind destination where people can achieve a new level of personal well-being, renewal and radiance.”
With Dr. Dedomenico's medical background and reputation as a renowned cardiovascular surgeon, the PRO Sports Club offers several medical spa treatments that provide more complete wellness for the "whole individual."
With 7 physicians on staff, along with a host of trained, certified, professional technicians, these medical spa treatments include:
- Eye Rejuvenation - These treatments consist of a minimally invasive procedure for contouring the upper eyelids called Blepharoplasty and Laser Resurfacing, which eliminates creases and tightens skin, effectively taking years off one's appearance.
- Injectables - Dermal fillers, such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane and Perlane all have their specific uses, but essentially erase wrinkles by restoring volume and fullness to the skin and lips. Botox treatments are effective for more persistent lines and wrinkles, as well as excessive sweating from the underarms and palms. Sotradechol treatments are effective in treating spider and reticular veins.
- Medical Grade Face Peals – The medical spa offers a variety of chemical peels that work by removing the outer layers of skin and thereby accelerates the skin's natural renewal process.
- Acne & Scar Treatments - Breakthrough acne therapy, Omnilux, uses high intensity LEDs to destroy bacteria while stimulating cell growth. Scar treatments include surgical removal, injections and laser resurfacings that reduce the size and appearance of scars, creating a more positive self-image.
- Body Contouring - Performed by a board certified physician the Medical Spa offers SmartLipo MPX, an advanced laser-lipolysis system designed to help deal with problem areas that are resistant to exercise and dieting.
- Laser Treatments - In addition to the laser resurfacing treatments that work so well on wrinkles and scars, they also offer Fraxel Re:Store and MedLite PhotoAcoustic techniques that provide non-ablative options for restoring skin texture and pigmentation. LightSheer Duet is a state-of-the-art laser hair removal system that works quickly with virtually no discomfort.