Ninja Factor is a fun, addictive game designed to increase your fluid intelligence. Your fingers become mighty katana swords, your brain becomes your most powerful weapon and you become a Kensaido Ninja.
Mexico City (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
ChipotleLabs independent app development studio today announced that it has launched Ninja Factor Free, the free version of the hit iOS title Ninja Factor. A math-based game, Ninja Factor Free challenges players of all ages with a fun, easy-to-learn approach to memorizing and perfecting multiplication tables. Ninja Factor Free is available now free for iOS devices in the App Store: http://itunes.com/apps/ninjafactorfree
Ninja Factor is a fun, addictive game designed to increase your fluid intelligence. Your fingers become mighty katana swords, your brain becomes your most powerful weapon and you become a Kensaido Ninja. Swipe across the screen and slash numbers to form combos as big as your mind allows. Ninja Factor is full of mysterious secrets, including a secret code that grants you access to kensaido.com, where exclusive free Kensaido goodies await. Then use #NinjaFactor to share your achievements with other Kensaido ninjas across the world, and follow us @chipotlelabs.
Ninja Factor Free features:
- New iPad Retina Graphics: see rich, stylish 3D graphics and animations in this fast-paced slasher game
- iCloud-enabled: save all your progress and achievements in Ninja Factor seamlessly, access across all your iOS devices
- Single-Player Mode: start in Level 1 of Classic Mode as a white-belt Kensaido Ninja, and work your way up through 7 additional levels in Ninja Factor
- Kiip Rewards: unlock rewards for Best Buy, Pepsi, and more through in-game achievements; the more you play, the more rewards you can earn!
- Goals: explore fun, challenging goals & achievements as you level up; for example, players need to slash a 666 to reach the next level
- Social Integration: share achievements with friends via Facebook and Twitter feature integration
- Requirements: iPhone 3GS or later, iPad 1 or later, iOS 4 or later
After trying out the free version, players can explore more features in the Ninja Factor paid version including multiplayer levels integrated through Twitter, and access to Ninja Factor ringtones and wallpapers on kensaido.com.
Whether you're a kid learning numbers or an experienced math genius, Ninja Factor is a fun way to exercise your mind and increase your reaction speed.
Game Trailer for Ninja Factor:
Screenshots of Ninja Factor Free:
Check out the paid version of Ninja Factor on iTunes at:
ChipotleLabs is an independent app development company focused on a mission to “build apps to spice up your life.” Founded by Luis Hervella in 2011, ChipotleLabs has launched two mobile applications for iOS devices, CalcPad and Ninja Factor. Learn more about ChipotleLabs at http://www.chipotlelabs.com. ChipotleLabs on Facebook @ChipotleLabs