Authors and writers walk away with actual knowledge and tools they can use to promote their work and make a splash in the sea of readers.
(PRWEB) August 31, 2012
On October 20th authors and writers from across the nation will be gathering for a marketing event dedicated to book promotion. The event begins at 8:30 a.m. and will end with an interactive questions/answers opportunity with each of the conference speakers.
In it’s third year, the 2012 Life After Publishing conference has moved to a webinar format meaning authors can no participate from the comfort of their own home or anywhere that they have an internet connection!
Book Marketing expert, owner of http://www.ChristianStoryTeller.com and author of "Amen! A Simple Guide to Self-Marketing Your Christian Book" Leon Mentzer, will share practical advice and time tested strategies to help authors make their book marketing efforts a success. Authors will learn how to sell books, "one book at a time" and keep a chin up as they climb the steep ladder to book marketing success.
Mentzer's practical teaching style and real-life examples of other authors who started out at the bottom will provide the encouragement authors need to "pound the pavement" and make their book a success.
Other speakers include, JP Jones, author of "Market Yourself: A Beginner's Guide to Social Media" http://www.marketyourselfthebook.com and owner of Paige1Media http://www.paige1media.com. Jones teaches authors how to use FREE marketing tools to leverage their awareness through social media and the importance of creating online connections and networking.
Nicholas Clayton, owner of Collipsis Web Solutions http://www.collipsis.com , will share the importance of having a good Author Web site and what should and should NOT be included, what a good site looks like, and how to achieve that without breaking your bank.
Wherever you are on the road of publishing you don't want to miss this conference! Authors are guaranteed to walk away with actual actionable steps that they can begin applying to their marketing and promotion immediately.
Additionally, every attendee will receive:
- Leon's 7,100 Media Outlets on CD in easy to use spreadsheet format. This list includes confirmed and up-to-date contact information for Bookstores, Churches, Radio and TV stations, Newspapers & Magazines outlets across the United States.
- Notes and powerpoint presentations from every session available for download.
- Special Discounts on professional design and Web site marketing.
- Questions/Answers after the conference to converse with our speakers and ask questions specific to your niche and marketing efforts.
- An Author resource packet filled with contacts and coupons for items that Authors use frequently!
Thanks to local community sponsors Life After Publishing is being offered to the public for a low registration fee of only $39. For more information visit http://www.LifeAfterPublishing.com.