Salesforce and SAP Business Bydesign Integration
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
- With the EAS Bridge App we enable the two worlds of Salesforce.com (CRM) and SAP Bydesign to co-exist by integrating Salesforce.com with SAP Bydesign CRM.
- We will driving combined reporting through our EAS Bridge App in Release 2 and into our EAS Dashboard (Module of EAS Integrator)
- To ensure SAP Bydesign is implemented correctly with existing Salesforce.com customers we will offer the EAS MAP Module which following the implementation process map for SAP ByDesign but we will offer the quality gate phase review content that is based on the deliverables of SAP ByDesign implementation roadmap. This we will integrate with SAP ByDesign planning tool for implementation.
- For sustainable business as usual we will use EAS Competency Builder for training/skills competency needs around people in business using the applications. The EAS MAP module will also be used for building out the COE domains eg: Sales, Finance, etc.
- EAS Services offers remote functional and technical support for SAP Business Bydesign