Jupiter, FL (PRWEB) August 31, 2012
Selling a house is one of the largest transactions a homeowner will make in his or her lifetime, and the agents at Waterfront Properties and Club Communities are here to help.
According to a new industry poll, hiring a Realtor to list, stage, market and sell a home is the wisest way to go when it comes to ensuring a successful deal. The poll, by the Internet-marketing company HomeGain, found real-estate agents dramatically improve a seller’s chances of finding a buyer.
“Our agents are highly talented and trained and will help make a difference in your sales transaction,” said David Abernathy, Waterfront Properties’ business manager. “This is one of your greatest assets, and you owe it to yourself to hire a professional.”
The poll is based on survey answers from 400 homeowners. The 66 percent who answered they employed Realtors to sell their homes, in fact, sold their homes. About 30 percent who opted to sell on their own were successful. Further, 22 percent of respondents gave up selling their homes by themselves and reached out to an agent for help. When they did more than half reported a sale.
The survey took place between July 21 and Aug. 10
Waterfront Properties agents specialize in their territories, which gives them the advantage of knowing their communities inside and out. For example, Erik Pariseleti specializes in Tequesta homes for sale, and Bob Aiello and Travis Thomson specialize in Abacoa homes for sale.
They, and the rest of the Waterfront Properties team, can attest to the fact that selling a home is a complex, time-consuming task, and using an agent is in the owner’s best interest. Here a more reasons to hire a Realtor:
1. A Realtor has access to the Multiple Listing Service and can find the value of a home and comparables.
2. A Realtor has proven negotiation skills and experience closing deals.
3. A Realtor has been trained how to fill out critical paperwork and comply with the law.
4. A Realtor has the duty of protecting the seller’s privacy.
5. REALTORS® help protect the privacy and security of the sellers.
6. A Realtor has the authority to financially qualify the buyer before a showing is scheduled.
7. A Realtor has the objectivity needed to position the property on the best platform to ensure a sale.
Waterfront Properties is a boutique firm that sells property in northern Palm Beach and southern Martin counties. Its listings include oceanfront condos, Evergrene homes for sale, golf-course residences and equestrian and ranch homes.
For information, call 561-746-7272.