Paso Robles, CA (PRWEB) August 30, 2012
September is an ideal time for wine lovers to visit Paso Robles. Harvest kicks off, and California Wine Month offers visitors a bounty of options to enjoy the season - from special tastings and events to overnight lodging deals. Boasting more than 200 wineries, Paso Robles is California’s fastest grown wine region. Centrally located mid-way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, this stunning retreat is home to more than 40 wine grape varietals and blends - from Spanish to Italian to Bordeaux and Rhône, including the area's heritage variety Zinfandel. Visitors can taste wines in six different regions, each with their own distinct microclimate and terroir including the Back Roads Wineries, Far Out Wineries, Pleasant Valley Wine Trail, Downtown Wineries, 46 East Wineries and 46 West Wineries. The brand new Creston Wine Trail, just a 15-minute drive from Paso Robles, is the latest wine country destination featuring five boutique wineries, olive oil tastings, restaurants and even a country store and deli.
Throughout California Wine Month, visitors can enjoy lodging and wine specials at a selection of Paso Robles accommodations, ranging from boutique luxury to family-friendly. All specials are valid throughout September 2012, based upon availability. Certain blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
For information on educational winery tours and tastings, release parties, food pairing seminars and more, visit http://www.pasowine.com. For information on attractions, dining and lodging in Paso Robles, visit http://www.travelpaso.com. For the latest insider news, visit http://blog.travelpaso.com.
The Adelaide Inn
1215 Ysabel Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, The Adelaide Inn features 108 guestrooms. Guests will enjoy lushly landscaped grounds, a large outdoor swimming pool, free internet access, complimentary continental breakfast and afternoon cookies just like mom used to bake.
- Wine Package Special for Two –Stay in an Executive King Room and receive a complimentary bottle of Eberle wine, free wine tasting coupons, wine glasses and sample chocolates. Rates $116 per night, per couple (Sunday – Thursday) and $134 per night, per couple (Friday and Saturday). Based upon availability, and excluding tax.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
2455 Riverside Avenue
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Guests can relax and enjoy all the comforts of home at this 91-room hotel with spacious accommodations that feature a king or two queen “Smart Collection” beds, high-speed internet, refrigerator, microwave, dual-line phones with voicemail, LCD HDTVs, coffee/tea maker and a work desk. Special amenities include a fitness facility, business center, complimentary hot breakfast and an indoor pool and spa.
- Wine Tour Experience – This package features overnight accommodations in a luxury guestroom and a tour for two on the Grapeline Wine Shuttle that includes hosted transportation, a gourmet picnic lunch overlooking the vineyards, wine tasting tickets and a Value Passport, good for discounts on merchandise and wine purchases. Rates start at $300, excluding tax; based upon availability.
La Bellasera Hotel & Suites
206 Alexa Court
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Enchantingly elegant, this luxurious Mediterranean-style, 60-room hotel has a generous offering of amenities including the highly acclaimed Enoteca Restaurant & Bar, an onsite spa, a choice of Whirlpool, Fireplace and Patio Suites, ample meeting space, a wine cellar, a swimming pool, whirlpool & fireside cabana and a fully equipped fitness center.
- Bike Tour & Wine Tasting Package - The package includes overnight accommodations in an executive king room, a bicycle and wine tasting tour for two people with lunch and a $50 gift certificate to Enoteca restaurant. Rates start at $487, excluding tax.
La Quinta Inn & Suites
2615 Buena Vista Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Spacious rooms are filled with modern amenities such as luxurious beds, microwaves, refrigerators, 32-inch LCD televisions with cable. Special amenities include complimentary breakfast buffet and evening wine and gourmet cheese receptions, a heated outdoor pool and spa, fitness center, and business center. Recently constructed two-room suites feature spacious bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, a living room and large bedroom.
- “Suite” Wine Deal – Enjoy overnight accommodations in a King Suite guestroom, a welcome bottle of Sculpterra wine and complimentary tasting at Sculpterra Vineyards and sculpture gardens. Rates start at $139, excluding tax; valid Monday-Thursday only.
- California Wine Month Special - Stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites during California Wine Month and receive a complimentary bottle of Paso Robles wine upon arrival and an Artisan Series Tasting at San Antonio Winery (located directly across the street from the hotel) Rates start at $134 (Sunday-Thursday) and $199 (Friday & Saturday), excluding tax.
Paso Robles Inn
1103 Spring Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Renowned for their therapeutic mineral spa tubs, this 98-room historic inn has been welcoming guests for more than a century. Gardens, streams, koi ponds and majestic oak trees surrounding the inn make for a serene getaway. Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool and spa, the Paso Robles Steakhouse and historic meeting and event spaces. Many rooms have fireplaces and some come with private hot springs mineral spa tubs located either on the balcony or in the bath. Packages may be booked up to four days prior to arrival. The package cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Passion for Paso Package – Guests will indulge in chocolate covered strawberries, a basket of fresh, seasonal fruits and a bottle of delicious Tobin James sparkling wine upon checking into a Deluxe Spa Room for the night. Head to the cozy fireside setting at the acclaimed Steakhouse to enjoy a dinner for two (up to a $75 value) and then sneak away to unwind in your own private mineral springs hot tub. Guests will also receive two spa robes. Dinner for two at the Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse does not include tax, gratuity and alcohol. Rates start at $340 per night, excluding tax.
- The Paso Robles Wine Adventure Tour - Perfect for the adventurer wanting to spend a day discovering the local Paso Robles wine region, guests will enjoy accommodations for two, wine tasting at four to six Paso Robles wineries and a gourmet Picnic Lunch for two served in a scenic setting coordinated by Wine Wrangler (includes round trip transportation). Rates start at $345, excluding tax.
- Paso Robles Wine Country Hot Air Balloon and Wine Tour Package - visitors can explore the wine region two ways - with a serene balloon ride over rolling hills and vineyards and wine tasting at several Paso Robles vineyards. The package includes two nights at the Paso Robles Inn for two in a Deluxe Spa room, a $75 credit towards dinner at the Inn’s Steakhouse restaurant, a daybreak hot air balloon ride followed by breakfast for two at a local Paso Robles café, wine tasting at several local Paso Robles wineries, including tasting fees, lunch and round trip transportation in a Hummer. Package rates Sunday-Thursday are $1376, and $1465 on Friday and Saturday, based on double occupancy.
About Paso Robles, CA
Nestled in the Santa Lucia Mountains of the Central California Coast midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, Paso Robles is a welcoming retreat that offers the authentic California experience. The extensive variety of activities and experiences provide enjoyment for everyone including untouched natural beauty, more than 200 wineries, renowned cultural attractions including nearby Hearst Castle, a bounty of fresh cuisine supplied by local organic specialty farmers, ranchers and fisherman, first-class shopping, golf and entertainment, and much more. Visitors can choose from a wide selection of accommodations, from historic hotels and boutique inns to leading brand properties and affordable, family friendly motels. For information on how to make the most of your stay in Paso Robles and to order a free visitor guide, visit http://www.travelpaso.com, call (888) 988-PASO (7276) or email tourism(at)prcity.com. For the latest news on the area, visit http://blog.travelpaso.com, join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/travelpaso and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/travelpaso.
About the Travel Paso Robles Alliance
The Travel Paso Robles Alliance (TPRA) was founded in 2008 by a group of 19 area hoteliers with the mission to market Paso Robles as world class visitor destination. The alliance offers information on the 1,100 luxury, specialty, value, and budget room choices available to visitors, as well upcoming events, leisure and group activities and specialty promotions. For more information on Paso Robles and to order a free visitor guide, visit http://www.travelpaso.com, call (888) 988-PASO (7276) or email tourism(at)prcity.com. For the latest news on the area, visit http://blog.travelpaso.com, join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/travelpaso and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/travelpaso.